Community Modpack - All the Mods for Steam! (12.03.2015)

Is there gonna be a new mod pack :question: :question: :question:

Yes there will, with some dramatic differences.

There might actually be two :wink: .

[quote=“Jakgoe”]Yes there will, with some dramatic differences.

There might actually be two :wink: .[/quote]

Can you give an ETA :slight_smile:

I can promise that it will be before the end of the month.

Good call! And a safe call, too, because you didn’t say before the end of which month :smiley:

i instauled this and for some reason i lost most of my headers ( it was set for 2015 ) all i had was short tube cast, ( steam ver ) im readownloading just to see if it was the mods or the instaul

That’s because you made a turbo engine. An ounce of common sense is worth a lifetime of stupidity…

well i was trying to build a top speed super truck. but either way can this be fixed?

Ther is no other exhaust manifold for turbo engines, yet.
They said it will come better ones at a later date, NOT a priority.

The one we get now is capable of reaching 3300+ hp on the biggest v8 you can build.

ahhhhh thank i rember there being more before the steam ver. or im just being tired and stupd

Turbo = Only Cast Manifold
NA = All Manifolds availible

I need help guys! I’ve downloaded the last version of the mod pack (12.03.15) the file that is 38MB, have unpacked the file to C: drive under program filesX86 and it all unpacked fine but when I go in the game I can see no changes at all. What am I meant to see? What have I done wrong?

Please help! Thanks :wink:

Do you have the Steam version?

If so, the files should go into your Steam catalog \steamapps\common\Automation\assets

[quote=“RobtheFiend”]Do you have the Steam version?

If so, the files should go into your Steam catalog \steamapps\common\Automation\assets[/quote]

Yeah I have the steam version. Yeah I have extracted time files to that location but I still see no changed in the game??? What do I do??

EDIT I realised I had a different steam install location than the the the program files on C: drive. Got it fixed its under the steam folder where I installed steam (I have 3 HD’s)

The grilles crash my game.
I can’t see all the grilles because my game stops

hello, didnt want to create a new thread and since the question is related to items that are in the pack i figured i would ask here.

i was wondering if it would be possible to make the letters/numbers/turbo item that you can find in in the exausts tab be copied/duplicated so they are found in the indicators or vents section so you could add them to the sides of the cars? that way you could write stuff like V8 turbo or kompressor and add a bit more detail to the designs, would it be possible?

thanks in advance

I doubt it, only exhausts allow for asymmetrical layout. vents etc are completely duplicated. This would mean that one side of the car would have mirrored writing.

thanks, hopefully in the future they add a way to make it possible

thanks for the pack and congratulations to all modders and to their work :slight_smile:
a special apreciation from me to who did the not a vivaro(may need a check on rear wheels whit multilink suspensions the tire touches the body :wink: ) and the (not) mercedes 3xx/4xx van nice done :wink:

can i get this mod pack for the non steam version pls