Community Redesign Centre (CRC)

h

Picturesqqejlwqkj1

THE_FAKE_EFI_TM__-Komi_H(fack_lift).car (110.7 KB)

5 Likes

What did you used to make the box?

Needs more classics here. Wreck it.

MVD_Smoothliner_-_STD.car (35.9 KB)

1 Like

I think I’ll jump in with one of my signature cars.
(K612)Kaizen_S-_C50s_AWD_v_424.car (60.8 KB)

Enjoy

Oh wait here’s @Reizei 's logo for me if you want to use that lololol
Kaizen%20logo%20for%20ad

1 Like

HAVE AT YOU

Caldera_-_Premium_3_6_6AT.car (202.2 KB)

2 Likes

LOOKING FOR A REDESIGN
my pretty serious attempt at a car for the CSR 123 (2012 sedan round)
Pretty competitive stats-wise but the looks killed him
So try to do your best to fix it
Cabrera_-Boreas(CSR-123).car (59.7 KB)

2 Likes

Kaizen SC50S by LaVelle Studios
Original Kaizen SC50S by @66mazda

Download link below.
(K612)Kaizen_S_remade-_SC50S_AWD_v_424.car (63.5 KB)

10 Likes

2020 Steurmann C40 GT

Just fuck my shit up, do whatever you want as long it gets improved.

Steurmann_C40_-_Coupe_GT.car (40.7 KB)

4 Likes
2020 Steurmann C40 GT - Tuned by APD (Alba performance Division)

Original by
@HybridTronny

Steurmann_C40_-_Coupe_GT_APD.car
(64.5 KB)

Now this is a strange case.
When we first looked at the peformance sheets of this Car, We were surprised that it wasn’t exactly an Efficient one. 21 MPG at first. We wondered why, Since apparently the car wasn’t heavy for the GT Premium Market, But when we looked under the hood, We realized why:

The V8 on the C40 was running as rich as a Pre-Oil crisis Barge,
13.2 AFR to be exact, The AR Ratio was maxed and The Compressor was Disfigurately larger than the Turbine, it looked like they mixed the turbo system of a Keizai and Project GT.

After retuning the engine to more conventional standards, It could do just under 30 mpg.

It also was pretty expensive, Mostly due to the Carbon fibre Wheels and Chassis.
We Swapped them by Magnesium (10x cheaper) and Glued aluminium.

Now, We wouldn’t usually do this, As our focus is on Speed and Performance rather than efficiency and affordability, But the changes made the car Way more popular with markets with not as much money, Such as Premium Muscle, And strangely, Luxury SUV??? Yeah, We don’t get it either, But it’s a market alright.

We Redesigned the Front and Rear Fascias to Great Extent,While trying to keep the general Aesthetic the same. We changed the Active wing for one with a fixed stand, Added a more aggressive front lip, and Hood vents.
One of the larger changes is the fact that we’ve made the roof Completely of Impact-Resistant Polycarbonates, With a layer of Elecrtochromic glass for that nice shade.

We do have to admit, the car lost some of it’s simplicity when we redesigned it.

EDIT: Formatting was being dumb.

2 Likes

Ok, time to revive this topic (I really enjoy the idea behind it. If nobody is interested, I am sorry for necromancy)

Balanga RS - Redesign it, create race/rally version, fix what you think is broken, rice it up, just do anything you like. If you want some lore inspiration - create facelift for 2021 model year. Have fun with it.

Balanga_-_RS.car (87.2 KB)

4 Likes