Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Community Redesign Centre (CRC)

I’ve been on the prowl for something like this :cat2::eyes:

2018 Morton Gazelle 3.0 Sport

Powered by a 360-horsepower 3.0L turbocharged inline-six driving the rear wheels, this was adapted from a car originally intended for CSR111 but rejected on cost grounds.

I would like a redesign of its exterior to make it look more like the premium executive sedan that it is.

Morton Gazelle - 3.0 Sport.car (32.7 KB)

SpeedLife Design Studio

Original Car Link R1 - 700.car (47.0 KB)
Car Name : 1997 Ursula R1 700
Author : BannedByAndroid

Modded car: R1 - 700 TT.car (47.7 KB)

Painted a deeper red, scoop installed, side vents restyled, front lip directing more air through the radiator.

Thicker wing for heavier downforce, slightly wider rear wheels made 18/660 front and rear, AWD bias shifted rearward, fog lights added, rear lights restyled.

Engine has been twin turbocharged to gain noticably higher MPG, power increased to 662PS, 0-60 in 3.2 seconds, top speed touching 300km/h.

1985 Innovation Italo Turbo
Innovation - Italo Turbo.car (29.7 KB)
Made this one as a budget sports car in the vein of the Pontiac Fiero or Toyota MR-2. Feel free to redesign the looks, but I want this car to have more power and go faster.

Original Car Link: Innovation - Italo Turbo.car (29.7 KB)
Car Name : 1985 Innovation Italo Turbo
Author : Rise_Comics

Modded car: Innovation - Italo Turbo 132.car (28.1 KB)

Raised to 132hp, lip(s) added, spoiler lowered, suspension softened, brakes larger, wheel biased to rear grip, price identical.

(exhaust was changed just because I don’t have the mod.)

Itachi Mars

You can experiment with the 2020 Itachi Mars yourself!
Itachi Mars - BE.car (38.9 KB)

Original Car Link: Zabruki Vester - Facelift V6 Exclusive.car (55.3 KB)
Car Name: 2020 Zabruki Vester
Author:ClassicMike

I’d love to see someone experiment with this SUV, and maybe give me some design tips.

Original Car Link: Huangdou CC - Au.car (102.0 KB)

Author: @yangx2
Car Name (the original car name): Huangdou CC Au
Author (of the redesigned car) : @micz244
Desc (optional) : I wanted to make a more Sport Oriented Facelift with a Few Simple Tweaks around the Edges And A More PowerFul 3.0L TT V6
New Trim / Variant Name (optional):Huangdou CC Au Rouge

Huangdou CC - Au Rouge.car (136.1 KB)

Zephorus X² by LaVelle Studios
Original Zephorus XX by @Sky-High

Download link below.
Zephorus - X-Squared.car

1985 Innovation Italo 1.6 sport

Original design by @Rise_Comics [post]

Re-engineered with a revvy, responsive, naturally aspirated 127 hp 1.6 litre 4 cylinder and improved handling, despite all this the car is still quite extreme for early/mid 1980s. Design heavily inspired by the Fiat X1/9

More Pictures

The .car file: Innovation Italo - 1.6 Sport.car (45.9 KB)

Wow! What a makeover, I love the rear it suits the body much more, and the front has an even more aggressive look to it.

Thanks so much! :grin:

I’ll try to redesign that car but first, what country is it?

Morton is an American brand, although they have manufacturing facilities in Europe, much like Ford does in real life.

Original Car Link: Itachi Mars - BE.car (38.9 KB)
Author: @Holts
Car Name : Itachi Mars
Desc : I liked the base design so I decided to mostly modernize it a little. I also reworked the windows.
It’s not a big redesign, don’t hesitate to redesign it!
New Trim / Variant Name : Spander SuperBerline
The link to the redesign : Itachi Mars - Spander SuperBerline.car (62.0 KB)

Like I said don’t hesitate to redesign it!

New day, another car!

Car: Washington Caribou - 2.2 Manual.car (76.0 KB)

This first generation 1956 Washington Caribou has a relatively short production run between 1956 and 1960. I was hoping that someone could maybe create a 1958 facelift for this little convertible.

Have fun! (:

Bucharesti - Pescăruş.car (44.9 KB)

Car: 1974 Bucharesti Pescărus

It’s my second ever Commie Car, mostly a replica of the GAZ Chaika. I’d love to see what everyone else does with it.

I would like to say, as cool as this concept is for a challenge, atm its a mess. Like we have more cars being entered to be redesigned than cars being redesigned. How about make this a weekly thing where one car is selected for redesigning and you get a week to do so, then have a vote on who redesigned it better and the winner gets to post a car to get redesigned or something. Literally anything other than this.

I think just seperating it into a submission thread, and a redesign thread would be better.
same approach, saying whos car it was, car files etc.

Design your own Aviésis Connecta

Aviésis - Connecta Style.car (80.4 KB)

Break from the script and make the Connecta your own.

This is the top of the line “Style” version.

Morton Gazelle 30RS by SpeedLife Design Studio

Original car by @abg7

Download here
Morton Gazelle - 3.0RS by SLDS.car (59.2 KB)