Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Compact Car Challenge P1 OUT | USDMFTWs Car Reviewing | Reopening when UE4 Isnt 100% Broken | Looking for Writers PM Me |

It’s nice to know that you will return to reviewing other users’ cars. But does that mean that the reviews will not resume until the UE4 beta arrives?

Correct, im going to wait until the UE4 beta arrives, and hopefully ill have a writer by then since no one has shown interest yet.

If this becomes active again I would be very willing to submit something for review!

Sure, you might be the guinea pig to see how exporting works with the UE4 version.

Still looking for some writers, if you are intrested please PM me, the beta arrives on the 26th of May!

Ill also have a surprise announcement soon, scrolling up may be a hint…:sunglasses:

I AM ONLY ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS CHALLENGE ONLY

As previously planned and as a sending off to the old Kei game engine. Ill be holding a car challenge.

You are building a new MY 2018 Car for the new economy focused compact car segment. Your car should appease owners needs for the segment. Steam Workshop mods are allowed. If a mod is found to be unrealistic, it will be banned from competition. Example. Bodies with absurdly low drag/silly morphing

The Rules are as follows:

1. 40 MPG(US) Minimum
  2. Front Wheel Drive or All Wheel Drive, Engine MUST be placed in the front
  3. Maximum Cost of 20,000 in the Market Tab at 0% markup
  4. Must be a 4 door sedan or 5 door hatchback.
  5. Model Year 2018
  6. Must Include all Driver Assist(no launch control)
  7. Advanced Safety Only
  8. Regular Unleaded 86.5 AKI ONLY

Examples:
Mazda 3
Hyundai Elantra
Ford Focus
Ford Fiesta
Honda Civic

Any questions or suggestions before the rules are locked into place?

Cars must be submitted to me and adhere to the rules by May 21 at 11:59PM EST.

I will only accept 5 cars for this challenge, first come, first serve basis. Please include compact car challenge in the message and somewhere in the car file.

Accepted Entries:

1. phale Adenine Cadence
  2. abg7 ahertono
  3. ramthecowy Cavallera Argus
  4. Yurimacs Zast Automobiles
  5. szafirowy01 Zavir Luna VI

Oh damn, the Argus is perfect for this! Don’t think I’ll make it on time :unamused:

Oh Damn, the Armada Fore Gen V is perfect for this, gotta go fast!

I would have a longer deadline, but i need it by this weekend due to the UE4 beta coming out so i can finish the review before the UE4 version comes out.

Any limitations to the wheelbase length?

Nope, as long as you can meet the above requirements your car will be fine.

Is it okay if the model year is 2016 but the trim 2018?

Sure, should give the same exact values stat wise, or atleast close to a 2018 model years stats.

should the car have 5 seats ONLY?

Can be 4 or 5 seats.

Any updates on newly accepted entries?

All cars have been checked and approved, one slot is left.

Long ago, before the announcement of the UE4 open beta, I actually planned to submit a car for a stand-alone review, but was too indecisive to do so. However, after the UE4 update arrives, I will fast-track that plan - and use your feedback to improve whatever I have chosen to submit.

All 5 car slots have been filled and accepted, review process will start soon.

Doing final editing on the compact car challenge. First part today, others will be posted next weekend.