Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Concept cars you wish existed or will come to life soon!

That’s just an Alpine.

That’s the Renault Alpine A110 Concept. What I posted is the Renault Trezor.

Who the hell is naming these Renaults?! What is Trezor?

The lead singer from Nine Inch Nails.

Omg i now have a new favorite car in the looks department…just wow and it French doesnt get any better

Old one looks better IMO

Can’t argue with that at all

Here’s a couple more entries from me, some concept art for different versions of the camaro, both I really like

4 door

2 door “hatch”

How’s this?

Callaway Aerowagon

*fapping noises in the background*

I like the camaro 4 door certainly better than a commodore or pontiac or whateva the yankee’s call it.
That callaway WTF it looks like vomit exiting the passenger window after a big night

:disappointed_relieved: I don’t think we can be friends anymore, Darkshine :yum:

Do you still like koenigsegg? Then we can b friends…lol u should know i am not a gm dude

You betcha :wink:

4 door Camaro is acceptable, though it would probably draw harsh criticism similar to the Charger. As for the hatchback, BLECH!!!

The peugeot 5008, it’s just amazing and so modern, plus the 3008 of which it’s essentially a stretch is basically the quality of an audi but nicer looking and cheaper, it would be amazing to have!

Oh wait, we are getting it… yisssss

u wot ///M8 :smiley: :smiley:

I agree with you; Holden will never be able to replace the Commodore VF (which is currently sold in America as the Chevy SS) directly (and definitely should not do so with a rebadged Vauxhall/Opel Insignia) when production ends next year, and a four-door Camaro (probably with a different name) would fill the hole left behind by its demise, although a three-door shooting brake (in the vein of the Ferrari GTC4Lusso, which recently replaced the FF) would be a niche too far for GM.

Okay, for those of you remember the trans AM concept I posted earlier

They actually make them

Oh yes.

double post, but it’s so worth it

Are you ready for this?

Because @ramthecowy likes them, Sbarro Dominique III

I have a fondness for the Argyll GT. better and worse than a DeLorean all at once

The Ford Festiva Shogun, because it’s a Kia Pride with a Yamaha SHO V6 in the tuckus

and the Isdera Autobahnkurier 116i, for the Wolfenstien asthetic