Concept cars you wish existed or will come to life soon!

GM is not dodge. Dodge is FCA

1 Like

Well, all I can say is

#FUCK CROSSOVERS.

I hated them before, and now I hate them more.

1 Like

My apologies… sleep deprivation is a bitch.
I don’t know what I was thinking/typing when I wrote that.

#[rainbow]NOPE[/rainbow]

Is it the camera angle… or does that Mercedes have a hood long enough to house a Wartsila powerplant?
Any info on her?

That thing is all kinds of insane :laughing: a hood that long, a sloping roofline like that means no rear visibility and probably no boot space, and the transition to that shaving razor-like splitter… oh boy :joy:

So that long bonnet is for what? Batteries? Say bye to weight distribution and handling.

2 Likes

Nothing you ever say will kill my love for Volvos. That doesn’t include the volvos you posted earlier.

1 Like

So is Saab. I like Saab.

1 Like

I like dea-handcuffed

Thanks for the info.

WTF Mercedes though. Electric?!
I was expecting some prestigious V16 action going on there or at least a fat twin-turbo V12… a throw-back to the supercharged inline-8 500K (W29) or the 8L V12 Maybach Zeppelin of the 1930’s. This is a disgrace. I am disappoint. I wanted much exhaust volume and reciprocating mass.

As for Volvo being owned by the Chinese… I dunno… they can produce a sexy design when they try.

What’s wrong with Volvo’s practicality? Isn’t that one of two things they do right?

1 Like

Is nobody going to wish for this cute little beast?

1 Like

He’s got a severe anti-Volvo complex @KA24DE

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that… I don’t like them either… I’m just confused at the points he chose.
That said… now that I think about it… transverse V8 ≠ practical.