Concept cars you wish existed or will come to life soon!

@PottoGadd Reasons, please.

1 Like

I dunno… my father has owned a VAZ-2106, and a two versions of a Volvo 240; including one that was diesel powered. All three are his favorite cars.

They do have their charm though… mostly in the gauge of sheet-steel that their bodies are made out of. Both cars push down small trees like bulldozers, and don’t bend. As for the Lada… I have to respect the ground clearance, and overall off-road ability of those things; significantly better than most crossovers.

Anyway… straying off-topic again.

This concept is Porsche’s version of the Vaz-2103.

No, that is not a joke. I am completely serious. Also, Porsche made it uglier.

Now this majestic… moose is the Volvo VESC Concept from 1972

This isn’t a concept car per se… but it is the original symbol Volvo wanted to use, but Enzo Ferrari, being the… person… that he is, decided to sue Volvo, so it never came to be.

3 Likes

Valve Oil Leaks Very Often.

2 Likes

I will respect Volvo for sticking true to their inline fives

1 Like

Check out Caddy’s new concept, released two days ago.

Pretty fuccing sick
EDIT: these are the official pictures of the Elmiraj, I just realized you already saw it.
Feel free to call me an idiot.

5 Likes

All jokes die out at some point give it a rest

3 Likes

Not really a concept, but something similar nonetheless.

BMW’s Hommage thing. This is the Hommage 2002 Turbomeister.

1 Like

It looks like a Jag.

How has nobody put this here yet?

5 Likes

How did I forget that. One of the absolute best modern car designs. So much yes.

This is a whole lot of nope.

2 Likes

That looks like they took a 3-door a3 and turned it ambhibious in two ways. A boat and so that it looks like a frog.

2 Likes

Accurate description of the process of making a crossover.

Nissan failed too.

1 Like

3 Likes

Considering the beauties the Z cars used to be, even giving it the name GripZ or ShitZ (yes, plural, it’s that bad) is pure sacrilege