Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Contendiente - A car forged for you. (UE4 Thread)

Semi trailing arm high five! :grin:

The second-gen Enemigo may use the same body as the original, but I’m sure that its independent rear end will provide a welcome improvement in terms of ride and handling. And it looks better to boot, even after the facelift.

Review: 2019 Conte Enemigo S Tourer

“It’s the motoring version of your friend who always finishes 4th in Mario Kart”

Splendid Auto Monthly - A Motoring Man's Meanderings (Gavin Anderson's Blog)
Splendid Auto Monthly - A Motoring Man's Meanderings (Gavin Anderson's Blog)

Overview of the 2019 Contendiente Lineup.

We’ll give each car a detailed post as the year goes on and the cars are revealed. For now, consider this a teaser.

We also have another announcement to make.

Have you ever wondered how a Contendiente would look like in a cyberpunk universe such as Shadowrun or Cyberpunk 2077?

You can find out now…in Geneva 2018.

Welcome to the dystopia.

The Contendiente Estrato.

Oh I dig that lore.

And the cars are gorgeous too. How do you do them headlights?

Thank you! Whenever I want to make a headlight I just lay down a basic shape with these taillight strips, then fill them out with strips with the clear glass material and finally add the interior strips :smile:

Headlights are good, but that rear light array on the Estrato along with the rear bumper detail is just pure awesomeness. Were you looking at a lot of BMW’s lately?

(Here’s a musical suggestion for the read :wink: )

NEXT EPISODE: The last decade of the millenium! Bring the 90s Enemigo!

The all new 2018 Contendiente Victoria.

Yes, you have managed to give the brand very much of a south european image all around here… I see some hints of Alfa and some Lancia, maybe even some Renault…well done.

Thank you! I tried to go for some sort of spiced up Seat, in the process giving it some Lancia and Renault. I will say I’m surprised by the Alfa hint you mention though :thinking:

Anyways, glad you like my designs!

Mediterranean + sporty = Alfa :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that the tail looks Alfa inspired on many of the models, but I guess we all see things differently :stuck_out_tongue:

Contendiente Enemigo ATCC with no livery, one of the examples sold to privateer teams.

Ooh hell yeah, those exhausts rear vents look hot as hell