Corvette6317's Mods

Any chance of the 60s Holden body having its materials fixed soon?

If you mean these pink boxes then it can be repaired easily even without Corvette’s action. Probably the only thing needed are some quotation marks.

Edit: oh, exactly like Sillyworld wrote in the thread he linked above. But I agree that it would be nice if Corvette did it :slight_smile:

I do plan on it, unfortunately I have to start the whole body from scratch as I made a stupid mistake when changing computers and lost all my 3DS Max files. Upside is the quality of the mesh and morphs will be greatly improved.

2 Likes

No need for all of that, .lua editing will solve the pink body issue. If you don’t have the originals, the Steam download can be edited as the original and reuploaded.

I was planning on updating it anyway as I’ve gotten much better since then.

4 Likes

Plus to convert it for UE the source max files will be needed

Fair enough, I’m looking forward to it. :slight_smile: I’ll also be updating some of my earlier models since I’ve gotten better in the last year as well.

1 Like

10sFullSedan has been updated, now with coupe and convertible variants.

10 Likes

Happy New Year!
The 10sMidSedan had been updated, only took me just under a year to finish it.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=600064191
Standalone: https://www.dropbox.com/s/svq928rxrk0qae8/10sSedanMidCorvette.zip?dl=0

12 Likes

Perfect timing for the Detroit show :slight_smile:

1 Like

So it replaced the older version ? when i am trying to load the older one it say the file not found.

Try again, mods might take 2 attempts to load after they’ve been heavily updated.

3 Likes

It seems you’ve changed the folder name from 10Sedan01Corvette to 10SedanMidCorvette, which has broken compatibility with old cars.

Edit: the new body is also not compatible with the same engines after the update. The new body is great, but I’d recommend leaving the mod the way it was and uploading the new body as a new mod.

Also, I used to be able to fit a 2.4L I6 transversely, now I can’t even fit a 2.0L I4?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have no way of reverting it back and I no longer have the original model so the old version of the mod wouldn’t have been able to be adapted to the UE4 update anyway. I’ll see if can tweak it to fit larger engines though.

1 Like

I still have the old version of the mod here. You can replace the mod with this file and then upload the new body as a new mod, at least until Unreal comes (which will probably still be several months away).

600064191_10Sedan01Corvette.zip (335.2 KB)

2 Likes

I’ve reuploaded the old version as a new mod, hopefully if you change the number in the name to match the old one you will be able to load your car.

That’s great, but the best way is the upload the new version as a new mod, and the old version as the old mod. This way you don’t have to go into the lua of every existing trim and change every body-related line to match the new mod.

1 Like

If I did it the way you’re suggesting though it would create problems for anyone who has made a car with new version, I just did what I thought would be convenient for the majority.

I would guess that people have made more cars with the old mod in the past year than with the new mod in the past day, so my suggestion would be more convenient for the majority :wink:

1 Like

Well so far you are the only one who has said anything, and the problem you have is extremely specific as I’m sure most people would never consider a transverse inline-6.

1 Like