Corvette6317's Mods

A great new body for those wanting to build FR sports or super cars, reminiscent of the Mazda RX-7 FD3S, original SRT Viper, and first-gen Jag XK, among others. And it’s available as a coupe or convertible for added variety!

I meant that the morphing on the targa was fixed. I have no idea what’s causing the ride height to be so high so I can’t do anything about it. It’s not really a problem though.

My second wing:

Steam; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=735492473
Standalone; Dropbox - File Deleted

8 Likes

The new wing is a good fit for most modern cars, and still provides sufficient clearance… I am pretty sure that it might suit some classics, though.

GT Wing:

Steam; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=746535441
Standalone; Dropbox - File Deleted

14 Likes

I can die happy now. :smiley:

2 Likes

There is already a biplane GT wing included with the game, but this monoplane wing looks even better!

2 Likes

10s Full-sized sedan:
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=782604603

I might eventually add coupe and convertible bodies and scale them down to a mid-size version, but I’m tired of working on this one for now.

18 Likes

That is a nice shape!

1 Like

Wow Man that is GREAT!! That’s how cars should look like.
Please make coupe and convertible too. And You could add some morphings: UpperWindow, BPillar, RearUpper etc.

1 Like

The new body looks great! However, the interior space seems far too low compared to the other full-size sedans available. When I made a 4-seat car with it, it got 57 practicality, while other full-size sedans get 70+.

Finally, a modern car which is available as a coupe utility… I’m sad to see that body style go extinct (in real life) due to buyers’ changing tastes (especially due to their preference for separate-chassis pickup trucks), but at least we can fulfill our dreams by building our own!

Fixed, looks like I’ve been underestimating how big the boxes need to be.

5 Likes

Apart from the new body styles this latest body is very similar to your earlier mid-size one (which only comes as a four-door sedan). However, the only problem with it is that it doesn’t show up in the game yet even after I unsubscribed and resubscribed to it via the Steam workshop - I found no trace of it in the directory containing all the mods. How can this be fixed?

@abg7 Use the search function, there is a sort of process for when that happens.

4 Likes

The reason it’s so similar is because my original intention was to scale the mid-size one up to full-size, unfortunately I lost all my 3DS Max files when I changed computers and had to start from scratch. Sorry but I don’t know why it’s not working for you as no one else seems to have a problem.

2 Likes

It’s possible that the files for your latest body ended up in the wrong directory, so I should move them to the same folder as the other mods.

@abg7 I haven’t play the game in a while, so I have not try the mod, but, assuming that it only happens to you, no, there is not a possibility for that.

I guess you didn’t find anything using the search function, so I’ll refer to you my handy guide for known problems and whatnot

4 Likes