Corvette6317's Mods

Fixed, looks like I’ve been underestimating how big the boxes need to be.

5 Likes

Apart from the new body styles this latest body is very similar to your earlier mid-size one (which only comes as a four-door sedan). However, the only problem with it is that it doesn’t show up in the game yet even after I unsubscribed and resubscribed to it via the Steam workshop - I found no trace of it in the directory containing all the mods. How can this be fixed?

@abg7 Use the search function, there is a sort of process for when that happens.

4 Likes

The reason it’s so similar is because my original intention was to scale the mid-size one up to full-size, unfortunately I lost all my 3DS Max files when I changed computers and had to start from scratch. Sorry but I don’t know why it’s not working for you as no one else seems to have a problem.

2 Likes

It’s possible that the files for your latest body ended up in the wrong directory, so I should move them to the same folder as the other mods.

@abg7 I haven’t play the game in a while, so I have not try the mod, but, assuming that it only happens to you, no, there is not a possibility for that.

I guess you didn’t find anything using the search function, so I’ll refer to you my handy guide for known problems and whatnot

4 Likes

Any chance of the 60s Holden body having its materials fixed soon?

If you mean these pink boxes then it can be repaired easily even without Corvette’s action. Probably the only thing needed are some quotation marks.

Edit: oh, exactly like Sillyworld wrote in the thread he linked above. But I agree that it would be nice if Corvette did it :slight_smile:

I do plan on it, unfortunately I have to start the whole body from scratch as I made a stupid mistake when changing computers and lost all my 3DS Max files. Upside is the quality of the mesh and morphs will be greatly improved.

2 Likes

No need for all of that, .lua editing will solve the pink body issue. If you don’t have the originals, the Steam download can be edited as the original and reuploaded.

I was planning on updating it anyway as I’ve gotten much better since then.

4 Likes

Plus to convert it for UE the source max files will be needed

Fair enough, I’m looking forward to it. :slight_smile: I’ll also be updating some of my earlier models since I’ve gotten better in the last year as well.

1 Like

10sFullSedan has been updated, now with coupe and convertible variants.

10 Likes

Happy New Year!
The 10sMidSedan had been updated, only took me just under a year to finish it.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=600064191
Standalone: https://www.dropbox.com/s/svq928rxrk0qae8/10sSedanMidCorvette.zip?dl=0

12 Likes

Perfect timing for the Detroit show :slight_smile:

1 Like

So it replaced the older version ? when i am trying to load the older one it say the file not found.

Try again, mods might take 2 attempts to load after they’ve been heavily updated.

3 Likes

It seems you’ve changed the folder name from 10Sedan01Corvette to 10SedanMidCorvette, which has broken compatibility with old cars.

Edit: the new body is also not compatible with the same engines after the update. The new body is great, but I’d recommend leaving the mod the way it was and uploading the new body as a new mod.

Also, I used to be able to fit a 2.4L I6 transversely, now I can’t even fit a 2.0L I4?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have no way of reverting it back and I no longer have the original model so the old version of the mod wouldn’t have been able to be adapted to the UE4 update anyway. I’ll see if can tweak it to fit larger engines though.

1 Like