Corvette6317's Mods

00sCoupe Shooting Brake is done:

25 Likes

That’s the muscle car?

90s Coupe:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1415174988

25 Likes

So, what cars is this one based upon? Because I really like the shape

Here’s a hint, the new one was just officially revealed.

1 Like

I knew I saw some E31 in there somewhere!

1 Like

More than a E31, it reminds me more to a Volvo C70.

1 Like

Hmm, I like both. Corvette, count two likes from me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

DUde that’s nicE

I recently subscribed to your limousine mod - very nice - but I have a couple of questions.

1. when the 4 door variant is selected, only 2 rows of seats can be used; front and middle. Is it supposed to do that? and why wouldn’t it be front and rear (for weight distribution purposes)
  2. I put this TV antenna thing (a mod hood ornament) on the rear, and I’m getting hella downforce. Is this supposed to happen, or am I doing something wrong?

I just tried to recreate the problems you’ve mentioned and I was able to have 3 rows of seats. You can’t have rear seats without middle seats, that’s out of my control, just how the game works.
I’m also not getting any extra downforce from hood ornaments, so I don’t know what’s happening there.

2 Likes

I’ve been told that mod bodies exported to BeamNG will have white windows until I change the window material in the editor. So anyone who wants to exports cars with my bodies just bear with it for now.

12 Likes

Windows should now be fixed, let me know if there are any other issues.

8 Likes

Should they update automatically through steam or do we have to reinstall the mod?

They should update automatically when you launch the game but it doesn’t always work the first time. When you launch next look out for Steam downloading Automation Workshop Content.

I’ve added a 4 door version of the 90sCoupe.

13 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Very nice body… but it seems to have some sort of slit / hole along the front fender and front door. The coupe doesn’t have this issue; only the sedan.

7 Likes

Fixed.

9 Likes

Hmm, could we please get a rear overhang morph? And maybe an estate variant (yes, I know, coupe based estate, but it’s a nice body for dynamically styled mid size (US)/executive (EU) cars)?

1 Like