Corvette6317's Mods

Sorry but no to the estate, I only did the sedan version because it was quick, turning a finished sedan/coupe into a good looking estate is much harder than you might think. Rear morph, maybe if I’ve an hour to kill later.

8 Likes

Does the standalone file installation work with the current UE4 version of the game?
I put the files in the correct folder Automation>Gamedata>Camso>cars, but nothing shows up ingame?

I belive the steam workshop is the only way to mod for UE4.

the way mods are created and housed has changed from kee to ue4

No, putting the standalone files in UE4 won’t work as they are completely different formats, and that directory is for the old version.

1 Like

thanks for the reply!

Another observation I made recently: the front of your 90sCoupe mod lends itself very well to having a front end closely resembling a that 90s Aston Martin Virage or Vantage.

It’s a pity we can’t exactly duplicate the Vantage’s twin-supercharged V8 (or any supercharged engine, for that matter) right now with actual superchargers, hence my decision to use a normally aspirated V12 for the car above - although the standard Virage’s normally aspirated V8 can be replicated.

#wewantSuperchargers

Although in sandbox you can roleplay it with high intake quality, I guess.

@abg7

If you want to roughly replicate positive displacement superchargers in the game, the best bet is to use large naturally-aspirated engines (intake alone won’t be enough). The easy way would be to take the stock supercharger size, add it to the engine’s displacement and use that number. If you don’t have the supercharger size, you can roughly estimate the new displacement by using the supercharger’s boost.

For example: Mercedes M113K has 5.4 liters engine displacement, with a 2.1-ltier supercharger, so you could use a 7.5-liter N/A engine to replicate the torque curve, or a Chrysler Hellcat has 6.2-liters displacement, with a 2.4-liter supercharger, so you could use an 8.6-liter N/A engine to replicate the torque curve.

Alternatively, if you don’t have supercharger size data, and just stock boost pressure, do the following: Take 50% of the claimed max boost pressure… let’s say it makes a peak 11.6 psi or 0.8 bar, you want to use 5.8 psi or 0.4 bar. Add that to 1 atmosphere (1 bar or 14.7 psi), so your total is 1.4 bar or 20.5 psi. Take that 1.4 and multiply it by the displacement (so 1.4 bar * 5.4 liters = 7.56 liters) or if you use psi for the Hellcat it would be (20.5 psi / 14.7 psi = 1.3946 * 6.2 liters = 8.64 liters).

10 Likes

Hello, coming in to report that the coupe variants from your 1975 sedan body has absolutely no cargo and passenger space at all.

1 Like

Some new grilles:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1615037649

Devs said they would update the tools soon, might get back to making bodies then.

15 Likes

Updated my recent grilles to the new version. Also for some reason after I sent the devs my 10sSuper to become vanilla they severely shrunk the engine bay. I’ve updated it on the workshop to the new version and made sure it can fit my 5.7L V10.

2 Likes

I think they said that they just fixed that size issue

A welcome change at last! I also can’t wait to revisit the mod so that I can give it the big engines it really deserves.

The 2 mods I updated last night have completely disappeared from my game even though I did not make any changes or unsubscribe. Are they still working for anyone else?

The game’s been updated to UE4 4.21 and all mods need to be recooked in the new version to appear in the game. The mod tools have also been updated for it.

I’ve found a problem with one of your mods which makes it impossible to add fixtures to any car. Here is the error trace:

Fatal error: [File:D:\workspace\UE4-Camso\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 6592]
LoadPackageAsync failed to begin to load a package because the supplied package name was neither a valid long package name nor a filename of a map within a content folder: ‘’ or ‘/Corvette_Grille02/grille3C_editor’

KERNELBASE.dll!0x000000007E48A388
AutomationGame-Win64-Shipping.exe!FOutputDeviceWindowsError::Serialize()
AutomationGame-Win64-Shipping.exe!FOutputD

How can this be fixed?

By the way, I just reverted to the last public release.

Try making sure your mods are in the plugins folder and starting the game without the launcher (right-click the game and select No Options Menu). The launcher is supposed to delete 4.17 mods but it might be over doing it.

So uh, I havent updated to the open beta. But the 10s Midsize Sedan body is entierly gone along with the styling of like 5 cars…? Does anyone know what happened?

I’ve been updating my mods to the new version in open beta, unfortunately that means they no longer work in the standard version.

1 Like

Ohhh okay. I’ll update it then and hopefullly they come back!