Corvette6317's Mods

Sorry for the necropost but I thought you should know that a few variants of your “80sCompact” mod (the coupe, for example) have interior bugs that cause a bunch of their stats to show up as “NaN.”

I think thats a bug in the game in general, a few random bodies recently started doing that.

3 Likes

2010s Large Luxury Sedan: Steam Community :: Error

This is a WIP, morphs, coupe and convertible coming later.

22 Likes

I see both a Volvo S90(maybe a Volvo S90L) and a RR in that body. Nice.

There aren’t many large luxury car bodies which would look period-accurate for the 2010s, but this is a welcome addition.

I was waiting for something like this, nice :smiley:

ohmygodyes

toyota century toyota century toyota century

1 Like

I see a bit of Cadillac CT6 in it. Still, it’s gorgeous and I am very much looking forward to the coupe/convertible variant.

I think there’s a major error on one of them bodies -60sMRCoupe “UE4 Vanilla” i think- as it doesn’t accept a proper mid-mounted small-block V8 as its real-life counterpart. I’m wondering if that will be fixed eventually…

This is someone’s mod thread, not the Bug Reporting Thread.

I think you’re lost

6 Likes

Coupe version is up and windows should be fixed.

15 Likes

I’m not sure how nobody noticed before, but the pre-facelift 5 door wagon of the Delta brings up a 3 door model. Not sure if it’s a UID issue or just the wrong body assigned to it.

2 Likes

80sCompact has been reuploaded to 4.24: Steam Workshop::80sCompact 4.24

Will update my other mods over the next few days.

17 Likes

80sExecutive now in 4.24: Steam Workshop::80sExecutive 4.24

14 Likes

10sMidSedan for 4.24: Steam Community :: Error

14 Likes

10sLuxury for 4.24, now includes morphs: Steam Workshop::10sLuxury 4.24

15 Likes

Both my wings are now in 4.24:

10 Likes

My grills are in 4.24:

9 Likes

More mods updated:

I am currently working on a new body but I don’t have an ETA.

9 Likes

80sExecutive_fastbackB (1980s look 3-door fastback) have narrower front left fender than other variants,

compared to fastbackA variant as an example

additionally, the front left fender can be moved when I move the morph at the door (below).

2 Likes