Croft Circuit

This is Croft Circuit, located in near Dalton-on-Tees in North Yorkshire, England. It has a rather interesting and jumpy history, but has managed to live on. Today, it hosts the BTCC, Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain, Renault Clio Cup, Historic Car Racing, Ginetta Junior Championship, UK Formula BMW, and finally the SEAT Leon Cupra Championship. It has become a popular host of motorcycle and car racing, but it was sadly dropped from the British Superbike Championship.

Also, it is where @Nevermore1983 enjoys a good, spirited drive.

Here is the track in all it’s 3.423 kilometres of glory. Enjoy!

== Changelog ==
v1 Track created. Sportiness accurate, length within 4 metres of the real track. Background track graphic from Wikimedia.

== Download ==
Croft v1.zip

1 Like

Here’s what I want you people to do. If you would, take a car that would directly compete with a car in real life. Do a lap and compare it to that. Is it realistic?

Thanks a lot :slight_smile: i will check it out soon as i can. i will build something like my old S3 to take around it.

Awesome, let me know. @Nevermore1983 also, I have a question, I didn’t find any info, does this track have any elevation changes?

no its a old airfield so its all pretty much flat.

Awesome, then I got it down.