CSR 103 - Oh the Places You'll Go

A great round, and very well written as well. Thank you for hosting, Yang!

Gonna have to decline hosting if it comes to me, my schedule is too inconsistent for it right now still.

2 Likes

Wow, this is so cool. I totally expected drivability to really bring me down.

Thank you Yang for the great write up, it was an awesome read. Really enjoyed it fully. Funnily first csr I entered was 84 hosted by Yang too.

And I am sorry, I have to pass the host.

3 Likes

Congratulations to Navara, Eddy and Xepy for the podium. Really balanced awesome cars you guys have built.
@thecarlover is up next if I’m not wrong lol, let’s hope he doesn’t pass too.

2 Likes

Considering how my van seemed like such a wild card against all the SUVs and trucks, I’m pleased with the KAGs 9th place finish. At least it didn’t come 2nd!

I knew the rear suspension and size would be it’s biggest drawbacks, but it’s a big orange ven men :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks yang for hosting another amazing round that can only be massively appreciated because the amount of work put into this was phenomenal.

3 Likes

Okay, so after finally being able to look at the spreadsheet…geezus!
First, thank you for the work you put in, unbelievable.
And second, after taking a close look at all the stats and reading your comment, how could I be bitter?
But at least I know now, at what I must look while engineering a CSR vehicle.

Great job man, honestly.

3 Likes

Cheese didn’t finish second… someone has borked the matrix…

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m able to host. I’ll try and get something up this afternoon.

8 Likes

Woooooooooo… Awaiting another opportunity to getting binned

You are not alone

2 Likes

Congrats to the winner and man, this CSR is awesome thanks to @yangx2’s awesome writing and hilarious jokes. I’ll admit that my SUV is just eh but hoping the next CSR is something that i can do better and stuff :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

As a sales rep. for Yakaza Motors inc. I have to excuse the Summit Pro’s poor performance.
You see, it’s the first year of the Pro trim of the Summit, and was ruined by the committee.
At first it was supposed to be a pretty serious offroader, but others wanted it to be just a lifted version of the regular Summit… with maybe softer suspension, they tried to do both at the same time with regular suspension All in all the car was ruined by the committee, as always.

Great work on the round @yangx2, kisses to you for the work :3

4 Likes

New round is up!

7 Likes