CSR 110 - Snow It Is

Any car with a trim, model, engine and variant year between 1960 and 1969 is accepted.
(So cars from 1960, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 and 1969 are all ok)

Yes but it’s hard to get safety so high with older cars

Exactly… it’s a challenge. Rise to the challenge! :slight_smile:

(I was able to do it with 3 different bodies, all under PU and ET limits, and none of them using Advanced safety.)

If you’re looking for help, I’d be happy to give suggestions. Just PM me.

1969 What have I done…

The Beijing People’s Automotive Group KC755WR. A military vehicle converted into a civilian variant with… a lot of cut corners.

There's no way I'm gonna win.

24 Likes

That’s pretty epic looking. Hey, Maybe Jukka lives in a remote area of northern Lapland and needs this thing to get around :smiley: .

1 Like

ČMZ-GSR Siberia 2.2

(By @ST1Letho and @kobacrashi)

The joint efforts of ČMZ and GSR have produced the all new Siberia 2.2. With all the elegant yet assertive styling of the Czech marque, combined with the rugged engineering of Africa’s go-to 4x4 manufacturer; the Siberia is unlike anything else on the market today.
Designed to take on all that life and wilderness can throw at it, the Siberia comes with many features as standard such as:

• Winch
  • 4x4 Drivetrain
  • Removable roof
  • Split tailgate
  • Power steering
  • State of the art safety

However, the best part is that all of this is available for the low price of just $12,900

Extra pictures

11 Likes

Velhos Second ever car:
The Velho Sinä
CSR110 Randomtuner - Velho Sinä.car (27.9 KB)

5 Likes

CZA Borovi 1.5

From the dramatic mountains and sun-kissed coasts of the Balkans peninsula, a land of diverse climates and peoples, comes to you CZA’s Borovi 1.5, Yugoslavia’s premier compact family car, now available in Finland for the 1969 model year. The Borovi is designed with uncompromising safety, reliability and practicality to get you and your family from A to B safely in any conditions. With its 62 ps 1.5 litre engine and 4 speed manual transmission, you will not find yourself needing more power, and will easily save money thanks to the 12 L/100 km fuel economy and low price of 10,400 markka. What are you waiting for? Get yourself a piece of Yugoslav engineering.

More Pictures (unedited)

This is my first CSR so I just hope I don’t get binned lol

18 Likes

1965 Gronolt Reinette

21 Likes

1964 Pemhall A50

Collaboration with @goblin95

27 Likes

Marvel Mk.3 E70 Sedan

11 Likes

Bürgerfahrzeuge Kutsche

9 Likes

1969 Dominion Victory Premier

Thoroughly updated for 1969, the Dominion Victory is now on the forefront of style. Using the latest overhead cam technlogy, the Tempest inline-four engine was the perfect fit for the European market. Featuring the same galvanised chassis as all other Dominion models, the Victory is guaranteed to remain rust-free for years to come. The Premier trim level includes two-tone paint, front disc brakes, hubcaps, a roof rack, and an AM radio. All for $11,600.

Visit your local Dominion dealer today and see how a Canadian car is the superior choice for the Finnish climate.

15 Likes

Introducing the Mons Ganymede.

With an engine that barely sips fuel - it practically runs on air - this beastie will get you and your loved ones safely from A to B. Best of all, you can afford the Ganymede without robbing a bank or two. And… it’s stylish too. Come and get yours today!

Promo pics

6 Likes

1967 Myrian Automotive - Contender 1300

Affordable, Sensible, Stylish packed with technology like no others

More Official Shots

14 Likes

I’ve been busy IRL but I present a very base 1969 FWM Woodsman

1969 Satsuma Cherry A100

images

Disclaimer: Picture may not be 100% representative of actual car

Yes, this is a meme

12 Likes

Satsuma cherry?

TOO MUCH FRUIT! NEED MOAR MEAT!

4 Likes

Suisei AMC presents the Kuromu Shonen a simple coupe hatchback family car with great fuel economy and reasonable safety. The car is also very reliable and has a low service cost with a 2L I4 SOHC 4V engine which allows the car to have some reasonable power. The car comes with a 3 speed automatic transmission (My entry) but there is a 4 speed transmission for a sport variant of the car and more aggressive gearing. (Not my entry)

More pictures

8 Likes

1969 Armor Valencia Wagon

10 Likes