CSR 112: A Railroader's Shooting Star

’85 Boulder Luray

2 Likes

Well, I get what you are saying, but really the devs aren’t developing this game for the 150 of us playing this made up version of this game. Those of us using the software has been money long well spent. My friend that lives with me plays design home, which is a mac / android thing where it is about room design, and that has millions of players interacting in a voting = winner some sort of way. Every other car game has winners with being the fastest or last standing. This is unique.

I have been playing video games for over 40 years. This one is special.

3 Likes

MEN Urbvan LD

And that’s it for entries in the running! I’ll get the poll ready to go shortly.

CSR 112 Winner Poll

1. Be sure to look at all the entries and their stats.
  2. Consider the original round ruleset when judging the stats.
  3. Voting will end in 36 hours, at 10 PM EDT Sunday the 12th.
  4. After the vote, regular CSR rules are back in effect and the winner will have 24 hours to set up the new round.
  • DoctorNarfy - MEN Urbvan LD
  • mart1n2005 - Knightfreight Packer
  • abg7 - Morton Maxivan
  • donutsnail - Boulder Luray
  • mcp928 & mat1476 - Warren XLT Van
  • R30hedron - Cayley Koala Microvan
  • Jaimz - FM Kargo
  • Machalel - Kiyume Runner Flexyline
  • thecarlover - NCP Shuttle Utility

0 voters

A little late, but the winner of the poll is @DoctorNarfy! Congratulations on “winning” CSR112.

I’m sure I speak for everyone here in saying I look forward to what the next round will bring.

3 Likes

Thanks Men! I’ve got a rough ruleset in the works, so expect the preliminary ruleset to be posted by tomorrow. We’ll have a day or two to adjust it after that, so keep an eye out! I’ll also be in the Discord to take suggestions, which I’d recommend since that’s a more direct line of communication.

9 Likes