CSR 85 - A Wise Investment

Jaaaaag.

5 Likes

A finely-tuned, strong 6.5 litre V10. An all-wheel-drive system honed on the roughest road conditions you can think of. All-around double wishbone suspension. Luxury seating for five, fully-grown adults.

Framed for bending conventions. The true blue-blooded, blue-collar worker. It’s the all-new CSM LarkX Long Cab, available now for $53814 (with 30% markup). Consult your nearest CSM dealer for more information.

3 Likes

Collaboration with @NormanVauxhall

25 Likes

Visare Ceder

Pics

10 Likes

Luxury. Speed. Safety. Practicality. The Mondo EB10 Boss Edition has it all. Powered by our in-house 5.6 litre twin-turbo V10 outputting over 440 horsepower, the pinnacle of our luxury lineup can reach 100 km/h in a brisk 5.8 seconds. Not bad for a vehicle with nearly 1500 litres of cargo volume, and a spacious luxury interior, hand assembled and trimmed only by our best craftsmen. Rest easy in body as well as mind, knowing you are protected by only the latest in safety technology. And it does all this without breaking your wallet from price or fuel costs. The Mondo EB10 Boss Edition has everything you need and more. With no compromises.

9 Likes

Oh crap, I’ve been procrastinating hard and it’s only 2 hours till deadline.

The Ender LL offers everything you need in the ultimate touring package. A 4.5 liter V8 engine producing 357 horsepower offers punch to move the luxury saloon. When it’s paired with a 7 speed automatic transmission, Ender’s signature all wheel drive system and new electronic stability control systems, the Ender LL becomes an easy to drive masterpiece, further highlighting the vehicle’s extremely comfortable interior design. With four luxurious seats, and a suite of options for the driver and rear seat passengers - navigation, audio, and more - the LL offers almost unmatched comfort on top of one of the most comprehensive safety shells on sale thus far. Ender’s hydropneumatic suspension systems, naturally aspirated V8s and suite of comfort and safety features come back to strike the luxury sedan world yet again, this time starting at only $81483 because I redesigned the engine last minute and just call it a dealer markup.

1 Like

Rennen unveiled the 3rd generation Valhalla full-sized luxury sedan in 2004, with a major update coming for the 2007 model year. This included a newly turbocharged 4.8 Liter V8 which now has standard AWD, front and rear fascia updates, and a new in-car entertainment system.

Here is a brochure photo used to promote the Valhalla Prestige 4.8 S4.

14 Likes

ELECTI - Bengal

Effortless. Elegant. Exclusive. Tailored to you.

Dominant. Dynamic. Daring. Second to none.

Luxury. Power. Bengal.

Break convention. Make a statement. Drive ELECTI.

Model shown Bengal Elite+

4 Likes

I especially like the headlights and taillights

1 Like

Thanks! It means a lot to be appreciated :3 I did try to make it as '07 as I could.

1 Like

It looks very '07 in a good way. I’m kind of surprised how well you adapted the newer design. It looks similar, and it looks good.

1 Like

4 Likes

— Thanks to everybody for participating —

Entries are now officially closed. We have a total of 36 entries hoping for a sale!

The first round of reviews will be posted very, very shortly. We will then hear the final verdict within the next 24 hours!

10 Likes

CSR 85 - Round 1: Brochures

Mid-morning, 15th April 2007
Virginia Water, Surrey, UK

Lawrence & Cassandra settled down in of their numerous, expansive, and newly-decorated reception room, nestling comfortably on their favourite sofa along with a warming cup of tea, accompanied by a generous quantity of digestive biscuits, to discuss the various investments the couple intended to make.

Once the pair had agreed upon a number of different ventures, they swiftly moved on to the most difficult future purchase of them all, the replacement of the Lexus LS that they both dearly adored, yet felt was worth changing along with their new lifestyle. One final dunk of the last digestive, a moment of utter bliss as Lawrence savoured the unequalled burst of flavour, the couple were now ready to browse through the mountain of brochures local dealers had posted to the prestigious address. Cassandra dramatically rolled her eyes and oversaw proceedings.

@Asami - Gresham Avour

Lawrence’s view: “Ah, the first brochure to fall into my hands. It appears to also have been printed rather recently as it truly has that fresh-print odour to it. Simply wonderful! Ah yes, the car. The Gresham Avour, certainly has a charming ring to it, rolling off the tongue beautifully. I must admit I’m unconvinced by the visuals, certainly inoffensive yet isn’t tickling my fancy. The powerplant advertised develops generous performance, however.”

Cassandra’s view: “I admire the green colour and the svelte figure, I wouldn’t be against purchasing this vehicle.”

Lawrence is unsure and reserves his judgement until he has seen further brochures.

@HybridTronny - Shun L38 V6

Lawrence’s view: “Another brochure, another hopeful. Oh dear, it appears that this one was destined for one of my ex-employees. Visually it is lacking charm although not unappealing, and the advertised performance somewhat inferior to my preference. Michael would likely show interest in this, I’ll get this posted to him.”

Cassandra’s view: “Veronica wouldn’t approve me arriving at her estate in this.”

Lawrence carefully places the brochure aside for destruction.

@Fayeding_Spray - Sakura Duchess (D40) PV12

Lawrence’s view: “Let us see, hmm. I feel this company sent the wrong car, it’s minute and retro design is not the given criteria. I shall dispose of this immediately.”

Cassandra’s view: “I’ll take it is a no.”

Lawrence immediately disposes of the brochure.

@conan - Cordia Spada 54 Break Breadvan

Lawrence’s view: “Breadvan? There is no chance I would even consider wafting around in a preposterous-- one moment. According to the provided brochure imagery, this vehicle certainly does not appear to be reflecting one designed for the purpose of delivering bread. So what was the intention in referring to this vehicle in said way? Amusing. Quirky. In fact, it would be most amusing seeing the reactions of those at the country club haha. The performance is of sufficient standard, and the design is different, albeit somewhat dull.”

Cassandra’s view: “This would be wonderful for lengthy shopping ventures at Harrod’s.”

Lawrence sets the brochure aside to enquire further.

@Private_miros - Deimos Windsor V8

Lawrence’s view: “Oh this is admirable, I questioned the first breadvan and this company has sent me another. Oh, and it’s called the Windsor. Glorious! Oh, and it is locally made. Stupendous! Design features appear to be taking a more angular approach, yet performance is inferior to the true Breadvan haha. Ok, I’ll look more in-depth with this one.”

Cassandra’s view: “I love Harrod’s!”

Lawrence swiftly places this inside to gather further information.

@yangx2 - Honghu 88888888

Lawrence’s view: “It appears I am going to have some serious words with my assistant who appears to not have the sufficient mental capacity to filter out this ghastly, communist, Chinese propaganda from my incoming mail.Besides, at what point would this be of any use to the absurd political views of a sh-- Is this an advert for the car? I simply won’t be seen in a car created by communism. Although, hmmm… I wouldn’t imagine the peasants swanning around in this, it would be a leader’s carriage. This sounds unwise given the origin yet amusing due to its purpose. Hilarious honestly!”

Cassandra’s view: “Hanghoo? Hunghar? Hengho? No it’s repulsive. Disgraceful!”

Lawrence, in a state of hysteria, leaves the brochure to consider depending on further offerings.

@NiuYorqCiti - DAAG FS60i

Lawrence’s view: “What’s with the absurd naming? Dag? Darg? Either way, the vehicle certainly offers presence, modern design and considerable performance. The driveway would be beautifully complimented by this car parked by the entrance.”

Cassandra’s view: “Where the devil have I carelessly mislaid my reading glasses?”

Lawrence gracefully positions the brochure alongside the breadvans to gather further information.

@VicVictory - Keystone M51 Senator

Lawrence’s view: “Cassandra, have you attempted to reach for the top of your head. Yes. Well done. Now, I have to determine whether the Senator would satisfy my requirements. Visually I’m not finding myself excited yet the vehicle does display a certain presence. The performance is notably inferior to those I’ve looked through so far. It seems average, I’m not sold so we shall see.”

Cassandra’s view: No longer blurry.

Lawrence sets the brochure aside to consider once everything had been seen.

@Jaimz - FM BT07

Lawrence’s view: “That’s a lot of power but my lord this looks quite ghastly. I know I’m all for a unique design but this just isn’t my cup of tea. Speaking of, I’ve run out.”

Cassandra’s view: “Have you made a verdict on the two offerings I missed? Yes. Ok. I’m rather intimidated by this. No!”

@abg7 - DiMarino La Spezia V8

Lawrence’s view: “This rather reminds me of that deplorable IKEA stuff. Cheap, simple, basic. The styling appears to have been finished by unqualified people in a few minutes. Certainly not this one, forget it.”

Cassandra’s view: “Tea. Do you desire a digestive replenishment? Cigars! Lawrence you really ought to start considering your health before death really ends up parting us. Fine! That car looks nice in that blue. No? OK.”

Lawrence rapidly disposes of the brochure.

@Flamers - FAR Voluptas Mk II Sport Premium

Lawrence’s view: “Absolutely spiffing tea darling. Now where was I? I appear to have been given a brochure for a multi-colour, fluorescent off-roader. Never mind, it’s terrible.”

Cassandra’s view: “Cigars darling. Oh no! As shocking as this car appears that would be perfect for juants with the ladies to the-- No?”

Lawrence sets the brochure aside for destroying later.

@MasterDoggo - Factor L-48

Lawrence’s view: “Here’s to hoping the next brochure is a more reasonable offering. Factor L-48, that certainly does not have any real ring to it. I don’t find that it is visually offers the same amount of wealth as I intend to invest in it, but the design is notably more eccentric than numerous previous offerings. Performance is sufficient if not exhilarating. I think it would be worthwhile at least considering this vehicle.”

Cassandra’s view: “It subtly reminds me of our other Lexus, but in a positive light.”

Lawrence places the brochure alongside the other accepted vehicles.

@goblin95 - Kasai Gran Tenno AWD

Lawrence’s view: “The boys and the country club will simply have to bow down to my superior presence should I arrive in this monstrosity of a vehicle. It certainly leaves an impression that no other offering as yet has been able to achieve. My slightest concern may be a shortage of power considering the heft that the powerplant will surely have to manage. I mean, how could one resist.”

Cassandra’s view: “I so dearly hope that it is more maneuverable than the footprint would lead my to assume.”

Lawrence exuberantly positions the brochure aside to gather further information.

@yurimacs - Lagau M12 (002)

Lawrence’s view: “No.”

Cassandra’s view: “Oh for heaven’s sake I’ve dropped my cup of tea on the rug!”

Lawrence throws the brochure on the open fire for burning.

@Mikonp7 - BuergerFahrzeug Geist V12 TopLine

Lawrence’s view: “Burger? There seems to be an ongoing trend with these more obscure brands where they simply must use the most ridiculous names. Besides the point, the vehicle itself is really rather considerably dull for my tastes yet at the same time does really give off an impression of extravagance that I so dearly desire. The high capacity engine that is advertised to be equipped within this vehicle certainly does tickle my fancy. I will have to think this one over.”

Cassandra’s view: “Fiddlesticks! It appears the tea has gone all over my new Versace cardigan. That simply won’t do. Uh yes darling? The car? Oh yes, a bit mundane to me.”

Lawrence accumulates another brochure that would be left for consideration at the end.

@DoctorNarfy - Shromet Levine EXL

Lawrence’s view: “As much as this vehicle certainly does display itself in the manner I request, it is certainly one hefty chunk of metal. It would concern me that a vehicle of such heft and dimensions could be used the way I would intend to. This being said, the powerplant that is noted within this brochure would not offer a level of performance I desire and I find myself rather disillusioned by the design of the posterior section. I’m afraid not.”

Cassandra’s view: “I certainly could not see myself driving this without creating chaos, and that is before I’ve even left the grounds.”

Lawrence sets the brochure aside for disposal later.

@z2bbgr - Trisula Eusocii Motio

Lawrence’s view: “One simply shall not attempt to pronounce the given name of this creation without sounding like an utter fool. I have no doubt the performance would be of sufficient standard, but I do not see myself admiring the visual aspect of the car-that-shall-not-be-named, well, at least by me. However, I’m also not finding myself repulsed. I will leave this for further consideration.”

Cassandra’s view: “Silktronic? Dynalastic? They sound like awful marketing plugs or rather exotic clothing material.”

Lawrence leaves the brochure for later consideration.

@Watermelon3878 - LAM 12C

Lawrence’s view: “It appears another bunch of nitwits have decided upon sending me a sub-par product. It looks atrocious.”

Cassandra’s view: “Oh, the purple reminds me of one of my latest purchases. It was terrible.”

Lawrence disposes of the brochure immediately.

@Marcus_GT500 - Bridgell Manor

Lawrence’s view: “Quite the extravagant yet modern design language this car appears to possess. I do have some concerns over the available performance, in particular when compared to the listed running costs. There doesn’t really seem to be any benefit here but I’m struggling to actually dislike the offering. Hmm…”

Cassandra’s view: “Victoria would display a look of utter shock in the event of seeing this within her estate!”

Lawrence once more sets the brochure aside for consideration later on.

@LS-Vehicles - Norche Chayanne

Lawrence’s view: “If I wanted a Porsche Cayenne I would go out and buy the real thing, not a knock-off.”

Cassandra’s view: Didn’t even see it

Lawrence instantly placed the brochure down for destruction.

@Chickenbiscuit - LMC Megalodon GT

Lawrence’s view: “Hurrah! Finally something that really does stand out. I simply adore the design language offered and it really does do a stupendous job at looking upmarket. The advertised motor offers simply astonishing performance. What is there to dislike?”

Cassandra’s view: “It appears that we’ve found something we can both agree on. This is truly alluring.”

Lawrence gleefully places the brochure down amongst the others to look into further.

@On3CherryShake - Farox Excapade 4WD

Lawrence’s view: “Well it appears this is very much like the… what was it again? Ah yes, Bridgell Manor. In this case though it appears to be even worse so what is the point. I’m almost certain that Darcy from down the road with the 3 bedroom house takes her children to school in one of these. Certainly not.”

Cassandra’s view: “No, it’s not Darcy. I’m almost certain it is Penelope.”

Lawrence places down the brochure for destruction later on.

@zschmeez - Albatross Mammoth

Lawrence’s view: “Blast from the past! That is definitely not what I am looking for. And the name which is two animals. What a simply diabolical proposition, this vehicle should made extinct like the animal it is named after, the latter one, clearly.”

Cassandra’s view: “Erm… no.”

Lawrence sighs and throws this brochure into the open fire, although this time he actually decides to light the fire.

@USDMFTW - Hawker Constantine

Lawrence’s view: “This offering certainly does appear to making a bold statement in the form of performance, it certainly should not be lacking in that department. I cannot, however, be seen driving myself around in a vehicle that I’m finding tremendously bland, it does not offer that wealth statement I desire.”

Cassandra’s view: “I see a rather eye-catching shade of blue, and that’s all.”

Lawrence sets the brochure aside for destruction.

@machalel - Bechov Akula Z9287

Lawrence’s view: “A no point do I have a problem with a design being different, in fact I honestly believe that is exactly what I desire. I do have an issue with being seen in something that can only be described as an unfortunate accident in the production facility. It appears an estate car has been pulled from both ends and stretched to ungodly proportions. Also the large engine doesn’t perform as I would hope, if not lacklustre, and comes with an added cost of poor fuel consumption. I despise this!”

Cassandra’s view: “Oh no darling take it away!”

Lawrence sets the brochure on fire.

@Rk38 & @NormanVauxhall - Æxelia Krypton 5.3 Auto

Lawrence’s view: “Now this, you see, is something that I really could not fault whatsoever. At last, a decent offering. The design is clearly unique but is a stunning piece of craftsmanship. I have no complaints about the advertised performance. Spiffing, surely spiffing!”

Cassandra’s view: “Spiffing it may be, but we shall not be getting it in that colour, something more vibrant!”

Lawrence dynamically places the brochure amongst the other few to get further information on.

@JohnWaldock - JHW Blanchimont GTS

Lawrence’s view: “Hmm… This vehicle reminds me of a certain somebody but I can’t lay my finger on who it is. Ah yes! Dame Edna Everage, those headlights look remarkably similar to her signature spectacles, how amusing! Otherwise this design again offers a level of eccentricity I would gladly embrace and there is no doubt that the performance that is listed here would ever be deemed insufficient.”

Cassandra’s view: “Oh yes, good old Dame Edna Everage, an astounding resemblance indeed!”

Lawrence further adds to the pile of brochures that he shall investigate further into.

@VG33E - Mogory Kradus GT V12

Lawrence’s view: “One must simply appreciate the lengths the designers must have gone to when creating this product, it really does offer a very distinguished look. Perhaps this is slightly over-designed but that shall not put me off. The performance certainly does appear to be sufficient although I do have concerns over the mere 15 mpg as that shall become quite the nuisance. The advertisement also claims that the vehicle suffers from severe understeer, but only a test drive would confirm that. For now, it interests me, but not quite enough.”

Cassandra’s view: “This vehicle appears to be more decorated than my grandmother’s diamond necklace.”

Lawrence considers the car once he has seen all the other options.

@undercoverhardwarema - Giuseppe GQ

Lawrence’s view: “It’s bland. The body colour wheels are atrocious. It certainly does not look like the product I would have hoped to have been offered. The fuel consumption will also be a nuisance. Despicable!”

Cassandra’s view: “Where on Earth have I placed my crochet kit now? Ah yes, there it is. This is considerably more intriguing than the last offering.”

Lawrence hastily disposes of the brochure.

@Nicking_HC - CSM LarkX LongCab

Lawrence’s view: “Another spiffing cup of tea darling, truly marvellous! The next proposal, let us see. Oh dear it appears the gardener’s new truck has accidentally ended up mixed in within this, how unfortunate”

Cassandra’s view: Just knitting

Lawrence throws the brochure over his shoulder.

@saddiseased - Visare Ceder

Lawrences’ view: “Let us swiftly move on. This offering seems to have a similar issue to the car just moments go, it is phenomenally unimiginative. In fact, this is somewhat similar to the Factor L-48, except worse. Another rejected one I think.”

Cassandra’s view: “How’s it going darling? Have you run of tea? Do you require a further replenishment? No? Ok.”

Lawrence places this amongst the numerous rejected proposals.

@Ezdmn - Mondo EB10 Boss

Lawrence’s view: “Let’s see if another uninspiring four-door is going to appear now… Oh! Quite the opposite to completely honest! The avant-garde approach certainly adds a sense of individuality to the design, something that truly must be admired. It really does have an image that won’t be forgotten in a hurry! To some this would appear vulgar but I feel rather compelled to appreciate it. A standard of performance has been satisfactorily met, I simply cannot refuse!”

Cassandra’s view: “Yikes! I certainly won’t be forgetting that in a hurry! Is that what you had said? Then you weren’t incorrect!”

Lawrence further adds to the pile of accepted vehicles.

@TheElt - BM 62L

Lawrence’s view: “I’m truly amazed at the fuel efficiency this vehicle is capable of, and that’s all. Goodbye!”

Cassandra’s view: “Oh I do wish these manufacturers would actually send what we ask for.”

Lawrence launches the brochure at the fire, the third brochure to receive this treatment!

@CC9020 - Ender LL Premier

Lawrence’s view: “I’m getting increasingly exasperated with these lacklustre designs I’ve been offered. This proposal appears to be offering the same dull design I’ve seen on countless modern luxury vehicles. By no means is it offensive, but I have seen far superior offerings so far. Performance seems to be no better than adequate, there really isn’t anything attracting me to this.”

Cassandra’s view: “Adorable shade of black and… yes it does seem rather mundane.”

Lawrence sets the brochure aside for destruction later on.

@titleguy1 - Rennen Valhalla Prestige 4.8 S4

Lawrence’s view: “In complete honesty, this continues to be a trend of rather uninteresting vehicles, but is clear that the design certainly has a more sporting approach. I, therefore, can forgive the rather mundane look. Perhaps a different, more interesting colour would satisfy my needs. Advertised performance is certainly more than adequate. I feel I should perhaps give this one a chance, though I’m not convinced it will be the one.”

Cassandra’s view: “Well if you say so darling, as long as I can do a Harrod’s run in it!”

Lawrence considers the offering acceptable and places it amongst the others he requires further information on.

@GROOV3ST3R - ELECTI Bengali Elite+

Lawrence’s view: “I see we have been offered a further off-roading vehicle with luxurious trimmings. I must say it really does offer a rather imposing design that is certainly what I desire. Additionally, the performance is impressive given the considerable heft the engine has to manage. I shall give this serious consideration.”

Cassandra’s view: “My dear lord, that is exactly the thing I would be looking for. Shopping trips, ladies tea parties, shutting Victoria up again. Perfection!”

Cassandra takes the brochure for herself and flicks through, then placing it on the accepted proposals pile.

Upon Cassandra taking the brochure for her own amusement, Lawrence noticed that the seemingly endless pile of brochures had finally been completely run through. It was then decided that the eleven accepted entries would all be contacted to see the cars at the dealerships and then should they meet all the standards they would conduct a test drive. There was a few left to consider but these were all rejected since there were so many to see. That is except one… the Honghu 88888888. Lawrence decided that it would be rather amusing to see what the Chinese dictator car would really be like, but he didn’t have high hopes.

Congratulations to:
@conan
@Private_Miros
@yangx2
@NiuYorqCiti
@MasterDoggo
@goblin95
@Chickenbiscuit
@Rk38 & @NormanVauxhall
@JohnWaldock
@Ezdmn
@titleguy1
@GROOV3ST3R
You have managed to make it to the next round!

21 Likes

Aww man, at least I didn’t get instabinned

Wow, first time making it through the first round. I’m humbled :slight_smile:

@CC9020 Thanks! I actually chose the 07 body for the FFAF challenge with the current CSR in mind. Used the database trick to split the trim into it’s own model, then looked at it and thought ‘‘how can I make this look older’’.

I’m pretty happy with how it turned out, it’s reminiscent enough of it’s successor without feeling out of place.

4 Likes

Was it really that bad? Also, Albatross is the last name of the founder of Albatross Motors, Jonathan Albatross, and Mammoth is the name of a mountain in California.

Yes but those were named after animals. So once you remove the parochial lens, you end up with a wooly 2 ton bird with tusks. Yeech :nauseated_face:

7 Likes