CSR 88 - ''Back to The Future'' (FINAL RESULTS PUBLISHED!)

To my knowledge, there are still several cars which are yet to be submitted. You still have enough time to get going!

Aside:
I’m really hoping to see cars from a few people who liked the OP but haven’t subbed yet. Don’t keep me waiting too long guys!!!

O_O i realized i think ive built a few cyberpunk cars laying around already i just need to dig them back out of me library and tweak them to the rule set though my cyberpunk is a bit more from the 80s anime type shows XD

1 Like

We want to see them! Try to enter as soon as you can!

will do but im also gonna try to bring an engine that is fuel efficient but as well as powerful like this: 7aa5ff78939ae746f7a03125c1dd4407

3 Likes

That’s devilish levels of powa

using that as an example though it would be nice to get to that level while sipping on fuel

All I can say is… similar power levels have been achieved with adequate efficiency to boot so far. Keep trying!

1 Like

Umm… and I thought I was sleep deprived xD Lay off those nuts and open your steam messenger!!

gahh i got the power But im at 43 db >:c

420d31fb85b1fca73b4926f985bd0defe03b48dc1f21c97fb027447506a769bf

There those are my final results with the engine im happy with that

Ima see what I can do with <2000cc on this challenge. I’m thinking like 1.2L V12 or something crazy but I’m worried the car will be too heavy to make that feasible

heh my car weighs over 4 tons and yet it still goes 174.6 mph due to the engine that i have

3 Likes

Here it tis the 6 seater with 655 lb tq and 611 hp The “cyberbyte-Calculata”

this is an Armored transport capable of ramming cars or even breaking though 2 ft thick walls with enough speed
can carry 6 people and or various cargo if needed though that would cost extra.

CyberByte - Calculata TEST.car (60.1 KB)

4 Likes

I would have made futureistic mods for this if i saw this event sooner but oh well at least i got a car

22 Likes

This is what i think when it comes to cars in cyber punk

props to anyone recognizing were this is from

I just spent an hour designing a car, then got to the interior section and realized it can only have 3 seats

fuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUU

1 Like

To be fair, I checked most bodies and its perfectly feasible to have a coupe 2 door with 6 seats.

@Turbofreak88884444 you were meant to PM us with your car! I almost missed that you put the file in your ad

@4LGE poke

1 Like