CSR 89 - "Cheri Cheri Lady" (RESULTS)

Sees all the posts

is late

can only say in a sarcastic voice

Oh look, here comes yet another super original Colt body entry, woo.

The FAAL Mesaia Cab. As pleasant as a convertible. As easy to use as a regular Mesaia. Plus, this one is fully loaded minus the front foglights.

Lore post

13 Likes

MR2 gang is being challenged by economy cars

Mines far from economic

I still might enter a car that gets 19 mpg

Mine does 25Mpg…is it good?

1 Like

I’d say that’s about average, since mine is also around that number. Obviously, it could still go much higher with a turbo installed.

1991 HTA Berliner- “HaC” (“Hatchback-convertible”)

11 Likes

Did you finally make it?

“Yes.”

What did it cost?

“Too much.”

Garuda KAT-6 S. The necessary compromise.

Available now for $8799.

14 Likes

Die neue 1991 EKW Piper S
deins von 12.541DM

You might want to recheck your wording, because that makes no sense.

Der neue EKW Piper S
Deins für 12.541DM

would be correct :wink:

2 Likes

Akarui - Kogai

Japanese quality for a German market.

9 Likes

Ok, I guess that’s what happens when you know <20 German words (most being food) and don’t know how they work in a sentence. Google translate does the rest and messes it up anyway.

1 Like

If you would have typed in your exact english wording into Google Translate you would got a better result. Not quite perfect but at least 80% accurate

4 Likes

Probably not. I’ve got almost 31 MPG (using an auto… manual would have given me almost 4MPG more, but the drivability penalties were insufferable), and I was chasing after the economy leaders. I know I fell short. On the other hand, I don’t have a 75 hp wheezer, either, so I’m ok being a little short of the top economy models.

1 Like

I see…
I’m not exactly happy with my creation… but i didn’t had much time to spend…
Let’s hope.for the best…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What other car bodies are available for use? I only see like two looking at current submissions :grimacing:

If you’re creative, you can pretend to use the hard-top bodies like it’s a convertible.

I’ve got an engineered platform if anyone wants to do styling only. If we win you can have the rights to host. Shoot me a PM.

(Edit: I’ve got someone to collab. Thanks for the interest from everyone else.)

1 Like

LSV Stallion

A pony-ish car propelled by a ‘big block’ 2.1L turbocharged i4 producing like 130hp.
Comes with many luxuries such as fog lights, rear seat and a super advanced 5 speed manual gearbox.

31 Likes

HOT DAMN those exhaust are insane good :weary:

5 Likes

One exhaust pipe per cylinder, because of course :thinking:

5 Likes