CSR 89 - "Cheri Cheri Lady" (RESULTS)

Albatross Motors Presents, the all-new Albatross Venice T-Top, the best way to enjoy the wind in your hair. This car is powered by a 1.8 liter 16 valve Inline 4, making 100 horsepower and 109 lb-ft of torque. Coupled with a 5 speed manual transmission and front wheel drive, you can go from 0-62 in 9.4 seconds, onto a top speed of 105 mph. Even with this nice performance, the Venice is rated at 40 MPG highway (34 MPG combined). Standard features include 2+2 seating with leather trim, an AM/FM/Cassette stereo, power steering, lap and shoulder belts, 4 wheel independent suspension utilizing struts in the front and wishbones in the rear, and everything else you’d expect from the latest Albatross Motors vehicles. Prices start at a very reasonable $7,635. Please see your local Albatross dealer to learn more.

5 Likes

20 Likes

You could make a sort of F-body or Carrera type body, but the OP kind of indicates that it would be a handicap.

1 Like

Franklin Marshall Street 1200T Cabrio.

5 Likes

(Original Beam shot kindly provided by @Mr.Computah)

あなたに笑顔をもたらす。 翻訳されていない.* The all-new '91 Divisa Spyder Turbo. Contact your nearest CSM dealer for more information.

Xtra JDM 'vert pics

*Bring the smile to you. Untranslated, unfettered. (yes I used Google Translate for this too. Hearing moonspeak is far easier than turning it into text! :P)

13 Likes

I hate to be that guy, but you misspelled “spyder” on the side of your car!

2 Likes

Maybe it’s shorthand for “speed, yer!”

3 Likes

Very cappucino-esque vibe going on :slight_smile:

1 Like

JIPOT Tarpin CCT Cherry top

8 Likes

That’s what happens when you leave Bubba in charge of badging. Darn it Bubba, this isn’t a redneck anagram for “yeah speed”! It’s Italian, ITALIAN! (thanks for a good morning laugh with your line by the way, stm)

Joking aside, yes… The Spyder badge is misspelled on the right hand side of the car. I can explain; the Xtra Pics were taken prior to me and Computah noticing that. And since I was pressed for time (due to a routine eye check-up today morning), I had to use the old pics to showcase the design.

No worries Chips, you weren’t “that guy”. Because to me, “that guy” is the kind of person who points things out with snark. So you missed the point in that regard. :wink:

4 Likes

1991 Kansei Strela.

Pics

11 Likes

There’s about 24 hours to go for submissions!
*In reference to the time this post was created.

Edit: -If you are reading this post right now, submissions close in an hour!-

I have received 41 entries so far, and I am quite astonished about the distance some went with their designs! Well done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Going to have to skip this one as my trim ET is 36 instead of 27 required. Guess RR Turbo was too much. No getting that back under the limit without sacrificing something I don’t want to.

1991 - DAAG CS20iC

DAAG CS20iC shown in Grau Glänzend.

6 Likes

1991 Takemi Ascera Cabrio, submitted in the XA trim-level

6 Likes

9 Likes

Alright mate, check this out:

1991 Boyd Ecstor Cabriolet

Styling by @Marcus_gt500
Production cost: $8759

9 Likes

5 Likes

It looks like a mexican baby in the arms of their abuela being forced into dancing while she sings some shit like Tirongirirongi

chrome_2018-11-22_19-54-11

8 Likes

This isn’t from experience, is it?