CSR 89 - "Cheri Cheri Lady" (RESULTS)

What? Tied for second? This is the closest I have come to winning any CSR in a long time! After a string of poor results and skipping CSR88, I’m relieved to finish on the podium, to say the least.

Anyway, congratulations to Knightophonix for winning!

As for the next round, I have a chance to host it if the users who finished ahead of me decide to pass - and I am very likely to take that chance.

The results of this round were a long time in the making, but I am glad to see that you have rewarded our patience with clear, concise writeups and unbiased rankings - and this time, unlike the last round you hosted, you actually managed to finish it!

In any case, I can hold my head high knowing that the little yellow Shrike Cabrio left a very strong positive impression on Janny.

3 Likes

Yay, 4th place.
However, I’m really wondered of being the shortest finalist review, perhaps there were nothing much to standout.
BTW, thank you for hosting this good and fun round.

PS: I’m just only one who got to finalist with using “Honda City” body type, also using the manual transmission helped me a lot not just fun to drive but also fuel consumption.

2 Likes

FAAL apologizes for the loudness, necessary feat to cope with the engine weight limit and still keep it lore :stuck_out_tongue:

For the record I’m definetly hosting the next CSR, I’m gonna work on it and hopefully post it this evening.

14 Likes

And so the Colt (Body) Wars draws to a close… Can’t say I avoided that stereotype, and on behalf of CSM I apologize for not coming up with a good dark horse. :sweat_smile:

Joking aside, it’s not like there weren’t oddballs in the finals, especially the Albatross with its squarer body bearing American elegance. I was also happy to see the Rosales getting a Top 5 finish, given I tried to use the same body but didn’t clinch the design philosophy (hence my change to the Colt/Lanos body for the Divisa). Proves you can make it work!

Maybe the Divisa can use some money weight reduction (since budget was pushed too far), one day it’ll see its due as well. Congrats to FAAL for taking its roof off and giving the Mesaia (even more) street cred, and congrats to 4L for coming through to finish the round despite its delays!

6 Likes

There it is bois

7 Likes