CSR 90 - "Dieselgate Aftermath" [FINAL RESULTS UP]

Minivan love yay! Congrats to goblin, well deserved win. Awesome round!!

1 Like

ā€œFor the record, we also have an automatic option!ā€
Literally the whole family, even the kids, turned to the salesman and glared at him like he was in downtown Baltimore and just shouted the N word out loud. He quickly managed to pass it as a joke, and they moved on.

Iā€™m deceased lmfao

Glad to see the Tiane (or the Swan in actual English) go so far. Pretty remarkable for a car that used to look like this:

As for hostingā€¦

raw

No can do ._.

11 Likes

YESSSS the BROWNmobile won!

ā€¦But sadly (again), I donā€™t think I would be able to host the next CSR round. My parents are taking me on a family vacation starting this Friday until New Yearā€™s, which means that Iā€™m going to be away from my PC for quite a while. :frowning:

That being said, thank you @Knightophonix for hosting this round! It was a very fun and engaging readā€¦
And I feel sorry for Christine.

4 Likes

Oh crap now that both Yang and Goblin have said they couldnā€™t participate, the potato has fallen on me. Sorry to say I couldnā€™t yet.

Didnā€™t make it to the finalsā€¦ but was a fun Challengeā€¦ I learned a lot with this challengeā€¦
Congratulations for the winner and all finalistsā€¦

Looking foward for the next challengeā€¦

Hats off to you for another convincing win, and with one of the most cost-effective entries to boot! Your decision to build a big minivan was vindicated in the end; just by looking at it, itā€™s obvious that the Garamond was even more practical than the best wagons.

Also many thanks to @Knightophonix for getting the final reviews and results done - after receiving so many entries, and taking so much time to review each of them, you have finally rewarded our patience!

I was a too bad engineer for this CSR, here is my attemp.
I should ask someone to make the technical part of the car next time :joy:

11 Likes

I might be able to help you outā€¦ nobody took up my offer of styling an entry I came up with. :man_shrugging:

Damn, you must put 10ā€™s of hours into CSR! Meā€¦ well, around 2 hours, I donā€™t focus too much on styling.

I am sorry I wouldnā€™t be able to host next csr.

That would be really cool if someone from the finalists could be available, because I actually havenā€™t ranked the rest of the entries.

3 Likes

I wonā€™t be available to host at this timeā€¦ not that I think I should host what has ran for long time after joining just two challenges :smile: Sorry!

Probably best to rank the next 5

Donā€™t worry I can host. Just donā€™t expect the thread to go up for maybe a good 12 hours or so, got work then have to actually write it up.

13 Likes

thank god

6 Likes