CSR 91 - Five O [FINAL RESULTS]

So Dalluha is basically UAE, right? Having a real life counterpart to look at could help.

Here you go :wink:

lykan-hypersport-abu-dhabi-police

3 Likes

…I was talking about the environment the car would be in, but that’s also kinda helpful (?) :smile:

9 Likes

2011 Hanson Hawkwing PP: The Most Wanted Sports Sedan

Fast, tough and agile - that’s the Hawkwing PP in a nutshell. Criminals of Dalluha beware: you’ll all be hard-pressed to outrun our latest police cruiser, available from just $20,000 in unmarked spec.

3 Likes

15 Likes

4 Likes

LSV Trinity Enforcer

I almost lost all the many hours of work when I missclicked and chose another body, good thing that I exported it before. (It has started lagging a bit because all of those fixtures in that decal)

15 Likes

5 Likes

Honghu 8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8 (8x8) SWB

谢谢 Honghu, very cool!

Screw fuel economy

27 Likes

2011 PKS RallySport F

Base Model for the All-New PKS RallySport, this FWD Inline 5 powered Sport hatchback is ready for Fleet Work.

Each unit sells for $20,500

6 Likes

The All-New 2011 Tricorn Lagato; Now Ready for Police Work!

A RWD 220 hp V6-powered Wagon ready for Dalluha’s needs! Starting at just $20,300 (0% markup)!

14 Likes

Capable of towing more than 6,000lbs, or carrying more than 3,000lbs of equipment, the supremely capable, pursuit rated Shromet Levine PIU is prepared to take on the toughest jobs. Staring from around $23,000

10 Likes

Let’s be real for a moment.

Your side-mirror is facing the wrong way.

1 Like

Panliner VC7700

With an all new pure American 7.7 liter V8

9 Likes

Can’t you lock the criminals up in another community? I feel unsafe now.

2 Likes

DAITO Namira GT-6

Inline 6, Turbo, 330hp, and reliability.

We propose you a police equiped version, ready to paint.

16 Likes

Are mod bodies allowed as well?

2 Likes

The Latest Factory Built Police Vehicle From LLA

Sorry wrong picture - Joel sent the wrong one, it’s his first day.

just one sec…

Here we go

A Police Spec X-Pop rated at £17,864 per unit, with all wheel drive, lock-able diff’s, 5 seats, full police radio and light systems. All units are pulled straight from the standard X-Pop production line then sent to Prior Tuning to have the Police Homologation package installed, a 2.0 4 cylinder with a PT turbo making 260 Bhp and achieving an average MPG (UK) of 25. With your budget of $210,000 you could buy 11 Units for testing purposes. Also in good will we offer to throw in an extra 2 units for every 22 Purchased.

10 Likes