CSR 91 - Five O [FINAL RESULTS]

FangWeng - Liberation - Police Cruiser

Here at FangWeng we give great car with great price. You want to catch criminal? This makes you.

Car goes 0-100kph in under 9 second, it reach over 230kph at top speed.

At $13406 it’s real bargain, you can get 15 for your $210,000. FangWeng will provide best support.

You need to run for a year? $426 each car.

Sorry if the text causes offence, I don’t mean to

10 Likes

The 2011 Excella, now available for our boys in blue.

The 2011 Hokuto Excella PRV.

Available with FWD and a 3.7L V6, and all your standard equipment for only ¥2,300,000. ($20,185)

More FWD V6 Japanese Sleeper

14 Likes

Must the contract proposal be sent to host or posted in the discussion?

Posted here would be best.

I don’t know if this would be against the rules, but for my entry I present “The Twins” These PPVs use several common components (mostly wear items in the power train) so only one maintenance plan is needed for both cars. MSRP is the same @ 18K each so the only real separation is in capacity/purpose. This gives the department flexibility to deploy the best solution based on the patrol routes without having to sacrifice too many assets for unique terrain. I anticipate that of the 11(?) cars purchased seven would be Interceptors, and the other four Utility variants.

5 Likes

I’m only going to be accepting one entry per person, sorry. CSR has been getting 40+ entries regularly now, so opening up multiple entries per person will be way too much for me to do the write ups in a timely fashion.

I understand. Consider the Interceptor to be my only entrant in that case.

Awww, so much disappoint

1 Like

Jefferson Ventura Enforcer

Jefferson’s premier sedan is now available in the potent Enforcer police package. The 4.6 litre LD-Block V8 propels the Enforcer to 100km/h in 6.3 seconds, hitting 292km/h. The Enforcer will take whatever is thrown at it. The body rides higher than before on the durable 17" independently suspended steel wheels, allowing it to handle rough roads and gutters better than the civilian Ventura. The Enforcer also has a limited slip differential and an advanced six speed dual clutch transmission to get the most power and fuel efficiency out of the V8. Active safety systems such as Traction Control and ESC allow you to safely push the car to its limits. Your Enforcers will be reliable and safe workhorses. Get yours from $20,000 a piece.

Specifications:
Engine: 4.6L Jefferson LD-Block V8
Top speed: 292km/h
0-100km/h: 6.3 seconds
Fuel consumption: 10.7L/100km
Length: 4.88m
Wheelbase: 2.96m
Kerb weight: 1,862kg

3 Likes

Raziel C Patrol coming soon…

1 Like

Helios Mantheim

The Helios Motor Company presents to you his new flagship model. The Mantheim is the perfect union of affordability, reliability, functionality, and performance. And only for the Dalluha Police Department you can get the marked variant of this perfect exemple of advanced engineering for only $19200 per unit!

Advanced specifications:
Engine: L628P 2.8L NA I6(177hp, 260Nm)
Suspensions: Double Wishbone - MultiLink
Drivetrain: RWD viscous LSD
Top speed: 220kmh
0-60: 8.3s
Consumption: 7,2L/100km
Service costs: $630
Wheelbase and Length: 2,6m - 4,3m
Weight: 1583Kg

2 Likes

2011 JHW DMPPV (Dalluha Multi Purpose Pursuit Vehicle)

Practicality, Economy, Versatility, and Performance for less than $20,000 P/U

7 Likes

Keep it safe

5 Likes

Yup, another HiWay!

3 Likes

The Brand-New 2011 Russel Valleyfield

reposted because I had changed too much on the design part, sorry about impulsive posting

A full-size unmarked police vehicle ready for duty. Starting at $15,783, it includes:

• a sporty 3 liter Inline 6 delivering 226 hp @ 7100 RPM / 210 lb-ft @ 4600 RPM;
  • a good fuel economy: 12.7 L/100km (18.5 MPG);
  • a 0-62 mph (100 km/h) time of 8.7 s;
  • a top speed of 220 km/h
  • an AWD transmission;
  • a trunk space of 857 L and 4533 L of passenger area;
  • 1940 kg of towing capacity / 583.6 kg of load capacity;
  • a relatively good yearly service cost of $669.70.

With $210,000, the Dalluha Police Dept. could buy a fleet of 13 Valleyfields.

4 Likes

Ersatz Queue 5 GT (Police Version)

Demonstration car with police equipment, but unmarked and with plain white light bars. Pending marking, color scheme and lightbar specifications

Exterior equipment and dimensions:

1. Main LED lightbar
  2. LED spotlight on swivel mount
  3. Auxliary high-powered headlights
  4. Secondary LED lightbars
  5. Push bar
  6. Roof rack
  7. Tow hook (hidden in a compartment)
  8. 18in durable steel rims

Other optional equipment (not pictured):

• Window and light cages
  • Facial recognition camera
  • Snorkel
  • Extra door reinforcement
  • Extra sides and rear crash protection

Main specifications and figures

• Type: 5-door SUV
  • Chasis and layout: Front longitudinal AWD monocoque
  • Engine: 2801cc turbocharged, direct injection I5
  • Transmission: Computer-controlled automatic
  • Max Power/Torque: 270hp @5700rpm / 424Nm @3600rpm
  • Top speed: 225km/h
  • 0-100km/h: 7.26s
  • Fuel consumption: 8.4L/100km
  • Safety rating: 58.6 (Automationverse NCAP)
  • Expected unit price: $20263

Other equipment and features:

• Full suite of police equipment inside: computers for access to databases, cameras, storage for equipment, compartmentalized. Everything in a high-quality and comfortable interior
  • Electronic Stability Control to make the car easy to drive at the limit in an emergency, and make the best use of its very nimble (for its size) steering
  • Launch control and increased power for a more than respectable 0-100km/h time of 7.26s, to initiate chases easily (or maybe even finish them before they can begin!)
  • ActiVent™ technology smartly controls cooling airflow to make up for the increased drag from the police equipment
  • Fairly offroad-capable: comes with a manual differential locker and a skidtray as standard
19 Likes

2011 AAAA Spectre 48 (Police Specification)

Main Features:

• Factory-Integrated Police Specification (customisable to specific National or State requirements)
  • SureCell” Advanced Safety Matrix for superior protection in the case of an accident
  • Newly developed “IOTA” engine, with “bLUEbURN” technology, delivering reliability, performance, and economy.
  • SureDrive” computer-controlled automatic gearbox, with Sports mode for increased response when needed.
  • SureFoot” Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system

Main Specifications:

• 4.8L "IOTA" v8 : 206kW / 400Nm
  • 0 - 100km/h - 0 : 14s
  • Combined Fuel Consumption : 9.2L/100km
  • Automation NCAP : 66.3
  • Load Capacity : 1000kg
  • Unit Cost : $19,428

3 Likes

Really starting to think that I should’ve finished the meme entry and used that instead, a lot of the same being entered

1 Like

Wallys Australia presents… The 2011 Wallys Commando XT6!

Woohoooo!!! Aussie crazyness!

The world-famous Wallys Commando is here! In that case, the XT6 trim! And that, implies a lot of powah and torque!

Here we have the specs for the standard XT6:

4.0 Barthust series inline 6. Turbocharged, DI, 24V, 296hp and 505Nm.
AHS steel ladder frame. This body-on-frame construction allows an easy and cheap repair if the car crashes.
RWD, with 6-speed manual or automatic gearbox.
Top Speed: 266km/h
0-62: 6.55s
Fuel consumption: 8.3L/100km
Price: $21.342

And… here is the nightmare for the offenders: the XT6… Interceptor!!!

Currently in use for some Australia police departments, it comes with some changes, to reduce service costs, and increase the practicality and safety.

The changes are the next:

Simplified interior, built with heavy duty materials, like high-quality hard plastic.
Police radio installation.
Partition screen.
16-inch steel wheels, with bulletproof tyres.
It can be ordered from the factory in custom color.
Sirens installation (on the roof and nose).
Front push bar.
Simplier rear and front bumper.
4 extra front lamps.

And the specs:

4.0 Barthust series inline 6. Turbocharged, DI, 24V, 296hp and 505Nm.
AHS steel ladder frame. This body-on-frame construction allows an easy and cheap repair if the car crashes.
RWD, with 6-speed manual or automatic gearbox.
Top Speed: 266km/h
0-62: 6.55s
Fuel consumption: 7.9L/100km
Price: $22.706

Put a bit of Australia in our country!

15 Likes

I see someone else has apparently done the same…