CSR 92 - The Daily Commute Demon [FINAL RESULTS UP!]

XD

In a joint venture effort with @conan , Garuda Motors present to you:

The Nimble,
The Versatile,
The All-New Garuda Kinanthi 5S.

Ah, the morning sun has appeared. Don’t you just love the smell of a morning smoke, while sipping a cup of coffee and silently listening to the symphony of angry horns in the distance?

In a beautiful morning like this, the best thing that you can do to start the day is by quickly getting into the Garuda Kinanthi and blend into the hectic rush hour, of course!

Main Features

Power: The Kinanthi is powerful enough to make everyone inside scream in excitement. Or maybe they are terrified. We honestly couldn’t tell the difference.

Torque: Enough amount of torque to comfortably haul everyone, and their stuff, and their pets, and their pets’ stuff, and even some more without any hassle!
…No, Sir, that is totally not the sound of the rear wheel scraping against the wheel well. You might just be hearing things.

0-100 km/h time: Fast enough to make your mother that’s sitting in the back seat smack your head and tell you to slow the $%^* down.

Top speed: Honestly, does it even matter? Your speed will be virtually limited by the traffic in front of you anyway, unless you’ve got a death wish to go over 200 km/h on public roads (which the Kinanthi can absolutely do).

Drivetrain: “Real Men Use Three Pedals”, or so the saying goes. Fortunately, we also believe in the same philosophy, and we then improved upon it.

Fuel consumption: As long as you don’t be a leadfoot all the time and use the throttle pedal sparingly, the Kinanthi can also double as an economical daily breadbox!

Amenities: The Kinanthi has all the good tech installed as standard equipment. Touch screen display with easy smartphone pairing! Reverse camera! Parking sensors and even an electronic stability system! What more could you ask for?

Other goodies: Have we mentioned that the engine revs up to almost 9,000 RPM?

So, what are you waiting for? Visit the nearest Garuda dealer for more information!
And with a down payment of only Rp 25.000.000,- , you can even bring home a Kinanthi today!

13 Likes

FM HiWay 2000e MPV

Nope, it’s not a recycling of CSR90…this has no chrome windows but does sport twin exhausts, different number plates and a different engine…so, therefore, a completely new car! :rofl:

2020 Albatross Pomona

Wagons are back guys! Don’t you miss the days of when typical transportation wasn’t just another crossover? We here at Albatross Motors miss those days too, so we decided to bring wagons back with a bang. 5 cylinders, 6 gears, rear wheel drive, what more could you want? Prices start at just $13,154! See your local Albatross dealer to learn more.

1 Like

What does Engine or Trim PU/ET mean?

new on the Forums and not a native english speaker :smile:

Production Units and Engineering Time. Both can be found towards the bottom of your statistics section of the engine and car summaries

Hey all. I’m sure I’m about to seem like a 2 year-old asking this, but as I’m new to the forums I have no idea how to do this. How do I pm Ezdmn. I have the file ready, I just have absolutely no clue where to send the file and how to access pms. If someone could let me know ASAP that would be great.

In order to be able to DM other members, you will need this badge:

You can earn it by reading more threads in the forum and maybe post something in those threads.

1 Like

If I can’t get that before tomorrow how do I send the file then?

Ijekour Motor Corporation and Ijekour of Jakarta would like to present the all-new 2020:

Ijekour Cepat XSE

Purely Ijekour, Purely Indonesian…

Sporty and Driveable:
With a world-class, internationally proven 3.0L (2997cc) Inline-5 “Jakarta” engine producing a whopping 241hp and 243lb-ft of torque, the Cepat goes from 0-62 mph in 7 seconds flat; coupled with a renowned comfort/sport dynamic suspension featuring some of the newest in adaptive suspension technology and Electric Variable Sport Steering, this truly is the F1 Car of MPVs.

Practicality and Comfortability:
With 7 comfortable seats perfect to hold all of your friends, the Cepat’s seats are spacious, yet have just the headroom to have your friends heads grazing the roof as you unleash the car’s amazing performance. Additionally, with over 1000L (1245L to be specific) of cargo volume, the Cepat can carry not just more than your luggage, but also your hopes and dreams.

Good Looks:
With a minimalist, yet classic Ijekour design with our signature “Mustache” grille, including new and revolutionary designs in LED lighting systems, the Cepat was designed in cooperation with Ijekour’s design bureaus in Silicon Valley, New York City, Toronto, Munich, Venice, Tokyo, Jakarta and Sydney; making the Cepat a truly international vehicle. At the same time, most of all this vehicle was designed for the Indonesian market. With the practicality of an MPV and the sportiness of a Hot Hatch, the Cepat is truly designed for this market.

Cost-Effective:
Boasting fuel economy at 29 highway / 22 city, the Cepat may not have the best fuel economy, but with only $800 a year in maintenance expenses, the Cepat keeps its’ maintenance costs low, with one of the highest reliability scores in the market.

Local:
With Ijekour of Jakarta being one of the largest Ijekour dealers in the world, your service is guaranteed to be amazing, and from one of the most experienced dealers in the Ijekour lineup. To add onto that, the Cepat will be produced at the former General Motors Bekasi Plant just over half an hour east of Downtown Jakarta. Finally, “Cepat” means Fast/Speedy in Indonesian, proving further that this car was designed for, and meant for the citizens of Jakarta.

Just remember… all this for only $14,180 (204.6m IDR)

More photos and official specifications will be posted in following posts (and some ones I’ve edited above and inserted pictures into) as it’s only letting me do one at a time. smh and gosh darn these forum rules for new users to the forums:

7 Seats
Longitudinal RWD Monocoque
7-Speed Ijekour Manual Transmission
3832lbs (58% Front / 42% Rear)
Sport Electric Variable Power Steering

3.0L I5 “Jakarta” Turbo
241hp/243lb-ft
0-62 mph: 7.0s
Fuel Consumption: 22mpg
Annual Service Costs: $805

Supposed-to-be-hidden-legal-text-and-stuff: Ijekour of Jakarta is selling this car. Terms and conditions may apply. Those terms generally include going and getting me a snack from Dunkin Donuts. If you actually scrolled down to read these terms, on the off chance I meet you in real life, you will receive one (1) high five. The Ijekour Cepat XSE may or may not be the best car to exist in this segment and the future winner of CSR92. When (not if, when) this occurs, you may all give this car a true communist salute in the fashion of Joseph Stalin. Praise the Overlord KillRob and y’all enjoy watching this car zoom far away from yours with the trophy in its cupholders now.

2 Likes

thank you canva, very cool

The BT Motors® Cervus® SPT™ is the ultimate practical vehicle for a fun-loving driver, whether it’s being driven around the city, on a long road trip, or “spiritedly” along a winding country road.

With double wishbones front and rear designed with help from BT Racing and partial aluminum body panels to keep weight down to 1644 kg, the Cervus can embarrass sports cars around a corner. Able to pull 1.05 g’s on the skidpad, it’s handling characteristics are more akin to those of a small roadster.

A high-revving, turbocharged 2.0L inline-4 with PVM™ (Precision Valve Management) making 250 horses and redlining at an astronomical 8200 rpm drives the front wheels through an advanced 7-speed manual and a viscous LSD, allowing the Cervus to make the sprint from 0-100 km/h in 6.8 seconds while still being able to maintain an incredible 5.3L/100km combined fuel mileage rating.* All-around vented disc brakes meanwhile bring it to a halt from 100 km/h in a mere 36 meters and without brake fade even during “enthusiastic” driving.

While the Cervus may drive like a sports car (hell, it even has launch control), it has all the advantages of a minivan. 7 seats allow you to scare bring along all your friends and family, and over 1300L of cargo space with a 1.1 tonne load capacity makes sure you can carry all their stuff, their friend’s stuff, and the kitchen sink.

*AEPA fuel economy estimate 5.3L/100km combined for Cervus SPT. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions - use for comparison purposes only. Always wear your seat belt and please don’t drink and drive.
© BT Motors Canada, Inc

Hey look some pictures

5 Likes

Me: Spends 4 hours to make a Perfect car
0-100 KM/h time is 8 seconds

Absolutely fantastic

I’m taking a bit different approach here. You know how some car manufacturers produce the exact same car for years? (Like Lada)

Well I made just that. An updated hatchback from 2002., Since only Trim year was defined, not the Model year :wink:

The 2.7 liter Boxer-6 engine produces around 180 horsepower and fuel consumption is 10 L/ 100Km. The car costs only 14255$, and that money gets you a 6- Speed advanced automatic transmission, Electric Variable power steering and an infotainment system.

(sorry if my english is bad)

And yes, I used MS Paint to make that picture (It’s Terrible)

2 Likes

Hey all,

Sorry I haven’t been responding to anyone’s questions. The week turned out to have been an extremely tumultuous time for me. Definitely not a great start to the year for me. That also means I’ve barely started on judging… anyone’s entries. I hope I can jump on them today, but if the results show up late then that’s why.

Anyway, just a friendly reminder: 24 hours left till submissions deadline! Good luck everyone!

7 Likes

11 Likes

ME S U C C AIR

3 Likes

True to most modern cars, only about 35% is actual grille ;))

1 Like

Glares at 2018 Avalon XSE

0ef7bc6b5a0b2f0d7f2f370582d3c47e

9 Likes

don’t joke, i really like the avalon :joy:

2 Likes

Just under 12 hours left! So far I have received 26 entries.

Still waiting for files from these gentlemen:
@Cheeseman
@LS-Vehicles

Still waiting for ads from these gentlemen:
@Boiled_Steak
@Caine
@Centurion_23

4 Likes