CSR 96 - It's Rewind Time

Well, i guess that making a what would be a true supercar doesn’t quite cut it for douchebags :smiley: But, yeah, it wasn’t the most comfy of cars, i give him that

Nice cars all around and very good (tho obnoxious) writing :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I have struggled with aesthetics since my first CSR (where I was described as a mullet enthusiast). The weird seating was intentional actually, there is a cinema in the back. The middle seats fold for a screen behind the cabin area. Thought I mentioned that in the ad, but not really relevant.

I defiantly need to go practice styling before the next CSR, good luck to the finalists.

1 Like

First time being in top 3?! Wow! Thank you. Being on top with the 2 other finalists that are on another level with tons of experience. I never thought I would get here.

1 Like

Excellent reviews. This round has been brutal that’s for sure, I’m looking forward to the finale! Best of luck to @MrChips and @Aaron.W, may the best entrant win.

6 Likes

Hmmm i though it was pretty soft, when I tried it on beam it was a chewing gum :confused:
Sadly Paul Logan didn’t chosed the Boontley :’(

Or: who cares?
And if he had compared mine or any car with Audis being frigid or whatever and only for agitated ignorants?
I would’ve agreed because it fits many owners and wouldn’t count myself in, unless I secretly feel like one of them which would concur what Paul Pogan Pr. said and render his statement true.

I dont think my car was that bad to be on a junkyard like a pile of shit, they didn’t open the car or test it… :expressionless:

CSR 96 - The final results

Early afternoon, 4th December 2018
”The Bropad”, Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles

Paul Logan was up most of last night. Not thinking over and over about what car would be best for him, instead he was up all night doing some crazy stuff that we won’t go into too much detail about just to continue to prove that he is a complete and utter… Anyway. The afternoon of the following day had finally arrived and it was time to make that final decision.

Paul Logan: “I’m going to cut this short. I know exactly which one I’m buying.”
Bro 2: “Really? Already?”
Paul Logan: “The moment I drove it I knew. Nothing came close.”
Bro 1: “Hmm… what was the ultimate flex?”
Paul Logan: “You mean you’re telling me you don’t fucking know.”

Yeah I know I’m a lazy whore who couldn’t be bothered to get new pictures, I just want this over and done with.

Bro 2: “The ultimate flex was the luxury car turned swagmobile that you’re gonna make out of the Graham.”
Paul Logan: “Fuck no. You’re shitting me right? Why would I bother when there’s another one that I don’t have to do shit to?”
Bro 1: “But the 24” rims”
Paul Logan: “I’m gonna shove my 24” in your ass in a second”
Bro 1: “Oh yes daddy”
Bro 2: “So the Graham is a no?”
Paul Logan: “Yeet that shit.”

Great work @Aaron.W, you have come in 3rd place

Bro 1: “That means you want the Erin then?”
Paul Logan: “You dumb bitch. That ain’t the ultimate flex either?”
Bro 2: “Wait you just fucking said-”
Paul Logan: “Yeah, this is some dope car but it ain’t the king.”
Bro 1: “Really?”
Paul Logan: “It’s dope, but not the one.”

Great work @DeusExMackia, missed out on the win but managed to get a respectable 2nd place

Paul Logan: “So, you guessed it-”
Bro 2: “The crew van?”
Paul Logan: “Get the fuck outta here, the Rebel Overland. That made me a king and was the most dope shit.”
Bro 1: “Shit yeah, that was a beast.”
Paul Logan: “Hell yeah, I’m gonna buy that shit right now.”

Congratulations @MrChips you are the winner of this round of the CSR

You’ve successfully created the perfect car for the greatest asshole in the world. You can add that to your slogan or something?

And with that the round ends. I wanted to do some after story but I didn’t want to risk my sanity any more than I already have. Never do what I did. Don’t put yourself through this. Ever.

Until next time

27 Likes

Congrats to Mr. Chips on this win, with a pretty sick truck. I’m not sure if winning this specific round is really a good thing but the truck is certainly awesome LOL

3 Likes

Well probably had the quickest turn down, so atleast it captured speed in some way. Congrats to all the finalists and MrChips!

Damn bro, my entry got absolutely YOTED by my 2000s GM safety :pensive: either way it was a LIT round with some EP*C (epic) writing!! haha dabs can’t wait for the next host from you

4 Likes

Ha. ha ha ha. ha. Funny.

CSR hosting is the ultimate form of torture

2 Likes

Hahaha that’s pretty cringe bro :grimacing:

CSR84 suffering noises

1 Like

And for the first time in a long time too! Now Paul Logan can have fun literally crushing all his rivals with his Rebel, which was built to, erm, rebel against the stereotype of trucks not being good enough for him - but this one most certainly was!

I understand why Paul didn’t put a supercar or hypercar on his top 3 shortlist, though; such beasts turned out to be too difficult to drive compared with the pure luxury cars and trucks that dominated this round.

But what will the next round be about? I’m curious about it… Fingers crossed it’s just as hilarious as this one!

Congrats MrChips! I didn’t think my car was as ugly as Mr. Logan did. His loss lol

Lol. Daddy. Hahahahaha!

Wow. Congratulations for @MrChips for getting 1st place and @DeusExMackia for getting 2nd place. I’ll accept 3rd place anyways. This has been a good round for me.

1 Like

Wow, thank you for choosing my car to win @Cheeseman, though I don’t know if it’s a good thing that I made the best car, or bad that I was able to build something only a complete asshole could love! :joy: And thank you all for your congratulations, I do appreciate it!

Either way, I will be happy to host CSR 97; I have a couple of ideas that I need to test out before I post the thread.

12 Likes

Thank you very much for the 2nd place, I am truly honoured to have been ranked here by Paul Logan’s obnoxious taste for extremity :smirk: looking forward to Chip’s round now!

Very good hosting @Cheeseman :smiley:

4 Likes

Where da CSR!!! :sob:

Me need!

3 Likes