CSR 99 - Hello Guvnor [FINISHED]

Reduit is back (without the sausage roll jokes)… With the all new 1989 GSR8 V12 Turbo…

Under the hood you’ll find 5.5 litres of turbocharged V12 magnificence, developing 673.7 of the finest Mauritian horsepowers; ready to send you all the way to 186mph in both style and comfort

But wait, there’s more… Just like any good grand tourer these days, the GSR8 comes with an astonishing 3, YES 3, Miles Per Gallon (UK)

The Reduit Automotive GSR8 V12 Turbo - Available for just £165,000 at your nearest Reduit Shed

9 Likes

Culminating the vast performance history of KGB, a new car seeks to set the world alight…

Delivering the height of modern design, we’re bringing back curves.

Ready to devour the 1/4 mile crushing 0-62 mph in 3.9 seconds, crossing the line in 12.19 and given room to stretch reaching all the way to 202 mph.

Performance unmatched, body cutting edge, interior hand made to unprecedented standards.

KGB Regalia RS Platinum - The pinnacle of automotive performance.

5.0L V10 Twin Turbo - 752hp @ 7300rpm - 763nm @ 6700rpm
Rear Biased AWD system
KGB Mastered 5 Speed Manual Gearbox
Geared Limited Slip Differential
Hand made seats and dash
Luxurious Cassette Deck
ABS as standard

RRP $100,000

9 Likes

How did you do it ? Without over 110 ET ?

CSR 99 - Kyuu77 - KGB Regalia RS Platinum.car (34.6 KB)

Oh, and I was going to make a 400hp V6 with a tonne of turbo lag, but when kobacrashi made a V12, I figured it’s worth trying to top that lol

1 Like

1989 BT Motors Panthera STT-DSE

Thank you canva.com and paint.net, very cool!

3rd CSR entry called the Panthera, kek

Join the wagon mafia today

12 Likes

The PMC Friesian Police Special (Custom ordered) $18200 w/options.

Prepared for special order a PMC Friesian with the HX-4 performance drive and suspension package, and the Trans-National “GT” interior package featuring De-Lux cassette with quadraphonic audio, glamor red piped vinyl interior with deep pile carpets, full digital Info-Matics instrumentation, and smokers group.

PMC company history

I tried to make something akin to the example cars, but I am seeing a lot of V12 wall paper cars. Probably getting binned for not costing 100K 1980s dollars, but screw it this feels accurate to the scenario.

4 Likes

Technical question. Since China (and I am assuming your car is Chinese) banned all imports in 1985 to bolster domestic car production (by force), is the Heilong 427 co-engineered with VW, Citroen, Hyundai, Daimler-Chrysler, or Peugeot? I’m getting a Mercedes vibe from the design, so Daimler?

I only ask primarily out of academic curiosity, but is the car is a joint venture a hyphenated name would add excessive length to the title as you asked.

Them spicy pics...

12 Likes

If you decide to come inside, you wont be disappointing by our luxury interior, and the second you put your foot down on the accelerator and hear the 4.3l Twin Turbo V8 roar, you won’t be satisfyed by anything else.

More images

13 Likes

J4 coupé turbo hot pics

14 Likes

Introducing the 3rd generation Washington Canyon. Now available with a 3.8L V6 engine and a 5.7 Liter V8 engine (V8 model shown in the picture.)
The car is equipped with modern accessories such as a Multiport injection system, an advanced catalytic converter, Cassette player and 4- Speed Automatic gearbox or 5 Speed manual transmission (Automatic model shown in the Picture.)

This all is yours for only 14330$.

(btw this is made with the stable release)

10 Likes

As the brand is very Hongqi-inspired, it would be assumed to be co-engineered with Chrysler if historical accuracy was adhered to. If not, it kind of just exists in some alternate Chinese Automation realm.

It almost looks like a Chrysler Laser, except a four door model. Unfortunately that distinction makes it look a lot like a K-car. The Laser shipped with a 93HP L4 (standard), and the K-car was a K-car (the car that saved Chrysler, and made Red Greens incidentally).

Amalgamating the name (and using the “Chinese mystery pistols” series from “Forgotten Weapons” [excellent series BTW]) you could expand the engrish name out to something god awful like:
1989 Honghu of the Peoples Chrysler type 88888888 Heilong Peoples model K 427 type 4476.

I find early Chinese communism interesting, I see a lot of “borrowing” ideas from other cultures after the “Great leap forward” and the late 80’s are especially interesting since the USSR fell in 1991, and the lead up made China the last bastion of Communism, and they had to sort it out in a hurry.

Or like you said, we are on a totally different timeline, and none of that happened.

1989 AMA Kingbird: A New Breed of Personal Luxury Coupe

Model shown is Kingbird 4.6 Pro in Jet Black with manual transmission and optional rear bench seat.

Meet the Kingbird, the latest in our long line of personal luxury coupes. Built to take on the best that the rest of the world can offer today, it is equally suited to cruising down Sunset Boulevard and tackling the Stelvio Pass.

Standard features include:

• A 4.6-litre V8 delivering 260 horsepower mated to a five-speed manual transmission (4-speed automatic optional), providing enough performance to outrun even the most determined pursuers while still returning decent economy.

• Dual A-arm suspension at all four corners, specially tuned for a precise balance of comfort and agility while still being able to withstand the rigors of hard drivin’.

• Full leather upholstery with woodgrain trim, available in multiple colors at customer’s request to set your Kingbird apart from all the crazy cars out there.

• A high-quality 4-speaker audio system with an AM/FM radio tape deck - just what you need when you’re conducting a special criminal investigation.

• 16-inch alloy wheels at each corner, wrapped in Z-rated high-performance tires and supported by ventilated disc brakes to make you feel like you’re in the final lap of a Grand Prix while tackling twisty mountain roads.

What are you waiting for? At just $20,000, take the Kingbird for a test drive today and feel the difference!

7 Likes

1989 Rosker Warrior GTX

More Pictures

More readable version

22 Likes

1989 Aria Kyoto S

12 Likes

The True Balanced Performance Saloon

'89 LLA Sceptor AVX

4 Likes

1989 Stark Panjandrum RT-X

6 Likes