CSR Ninety-Seven - NOYFB

2015 Milae Zenith-V bbs6 AERO Hatchback

It’s all you need

The "V" makes it not a crossover

16 Likes

@MrChips my car has a 304 kph top speed in Automation, but not going over 285 in BeamNG.
Is this a problem?

Except that, the car should be completely rule compliant, ET engine 150, car 140, drivability better than 65, consumption less than 10 L, loudness 33,4 and almost 70 safety.

@CMT I’m not Chips, but BeamNG is not used for CSR judging. Firstly, it’d be unfair for people who don’t have it. And secondly, like you found out, there are differences in many things between Beam and Automation

2 Likes

CMT Atlas CSR - will be submitted later after rule-compliant name change

The 2007 Atlas is CMT’s longest serving model - and now it is time for a large facelift. The most interesting trim is the CSR (Comfort, Sport and Racing). It features a brand new 490 horsepower V8 mated to a six-speed automatic gearbox.

NO TURBO AND NOT EVEN DIRECT INJECTION? AND ONLY SIX GEARS? WHY SHOULD I BUY THIS HORSE CARRIAGE
You want this to be simple and reliable, don’t you? You buy this car because your wife does not allow you to… Wait! A wife? A life in such prison makes you angry and you’ll sure floor and mistreat your car. Now you see why simple is better. And a price less than $30.000 should be something to please you.

IS IT FAST ENOUGH TO LET ITS DAYLIGHT LED STRIPES FALL OFF?
Yes, it is.

WILL IT BRAKE?
Umm, its brakes are strong, should be enough.

AND IF ITS BRAKES FADE AND I HIT A WALL AT HIGH SPEED?

Well, there is excellent safety A CMT won’t let you down.

AND WHAT IF I STILL NEED TO DRIVE HOME WITH IT?

Didnt you understand? You can always rely on a CMT.

4 Likes

Just a ‘‘sneek peek’’.
Still needs to go trough the test track and needs a finalized price.

24 Likes

2015 Hawker Cerberus SHP-500

Engineered and Badged by @USDMFTW, Designed by yours truly

TURBOCHARGED 4.3L I6
505 HP
32.1 US MPG
27,400$ AT 0% MARKUP
There's a reason I only did styling

12 Likes

Alright; here is the revised track for this challenge! Sorry it took so long to get it out everyone. Instructions for installation are the same as above.

All the cars have been re-tested on the revised track, and all the cars that had passed the first time around passed on this one too, so there are no issues there.

10 Likes

well i absolutely think i went the wrong way by now

since i can’t compete with speed… or power… or styling… i went my old way… get the minimum out of the what’s being asked for…

i now know that it was the wrong decision. at least i managed to get 35mpg tho

1 Like

CBK M225 4.0L

The 2015 M225 is a relative new comer to the market featuring a bespoke 4.0L Twin Turbo, 24 valve, 90 degree V6 developing at substantial 510 horsepower which is mated to a six-speed automatic.

Able to seat 4 people in comfort and able to take passengers up to a limited top speed of 300 kilometres per hour with ease. All for under $30,000

(Note: not able direct message people so the link for the car will be here → CSR_97_-NoAngel997-_CBK_M225_4.0L.car (28.7 KB) )

4 Likes

So the Republic of Mauritius sent its finest sausage roll producer, Reduit Automotive to the shed to work on a classified project… However they were a bit too lenient in terms of giving them engineering freedom… So they made this… The Reduit Automotive GSR 51 is what left that very shed a few days later… (pls buy as it may have exited before the shed doors were opened and we need to fix it)

With a 5.8L Boxer 6 Naturally Aspirated unit producing 550hp under the corrosion resistant hood (YES IT REALLY DOES RESIST CORROSION THIS TIME, WE CHECKED)… it will take you to many speeds, and quickly
Available for just 897,874.80 Mauritian Rupees… the best in front wheel drive innovation… can be yours… AND YES IT IS FRONT WHEEL DRIVE FREEEEDOM

Merci

7 Likes

God, just came back from vacation and then this pretty hard a** challenge…

QUOST Aegis S

A small feature film:
https://streamable.com/swx9n

Detailsssss

For real, this was hard. No chance of winning, but was very challenging.
Anyway, here are the stats I achieved:

Loudness: 35
Engine ET: 150
Trim ET: 140
Safety: 56,1
RON: 91
Price: 35.814$ 0% markup
And exactly 200km/h on the not so important track! Dude, that was f*in hard!

4 Likes

Veldora Staria 4.3XT

The 2015 Staria introduces the next generation of the performance oriented hatchback. Featuring an all new 4.3L turbocharged I6 with forged internals pushing 489.4 hp (556 bhp) to the rear wheels through a 6 speed automatic with manual gear selection (adv. auto) with a geared LSD able to achieve a 0-100 km/h time of 5.3 seconds.

The interior while not full out premium on the XT trim for weight and price reduction is still rather comfy with high quality materials and well balanced suspension. It is also still able to reach an average mpg of 32 mpg(US).

Cost
Price: $23910 (0% markup)
Service cost: $1089.2

(Veldora is a new brand I made and have yet to write any lore for).

8 Likes

Zenith G3

The leader in prestige and price.

7 Likes

How heavy is yours? I didn’t get one single car under 1.800kg and I built 7…

3894.9lbs (or about1767 kg). I have aluminium chassis and panels though

Jesus, mine weighs less than 3200 pounds. Why are yours so heavy?

I’m also around 1790kgs, it was cheaper and cost less et to add weight to achieve safety than to add safety systems. I don’t remember now if I had basic 90’s or basic 00’s but I didn’t add much. I’m sure my fuel economy won’t be on the high end of the spectrum but it’s got the power where it needs it.

I think mine is around 1600kg’s haven’t noted that down, especially since my most likely outcome is instabinned for turbo lag

The deadline has now passed for the challenge, thank you all for your entries.

13 Likes

Again, The 2015 Yinzer GoFaster. “The engineers said, minimum of 600HP in this chassis to cross 200MPH. The marketers called for more. What was returned was 601HP and 201MPH.” Hard long life tires matching a drivability score of 66.6. Weight, 4,075 lb, 42 comfort. , Top speed, 324KMH. Yearly service costs, 1899. My price 29193. Alignment ICC lights and infotaiment included in the bid.
HighresScreenshot00019|690x388