CSR120: The Funky So And So [Finals Released]

Oh, I think we can do loud…

It says it requires “at least 4 seats”, but if Coupé bodies are allowed, does that mean +2 or +3 suffice? Or is it specific to 4 full-size seats?

I also used twin/single drum brakes, because I wasn’t sure what the brake requirement means in actuality.

2 Likes

Pls use only 4 or more full-size seats guys :slight_smile:
About the brakes we are not sure yet but it’s a good choice so far.

While a good choice, there should probably be some leniency on brake fade though. These are going to be heavy cars, and drums will heat up fast.

1 Like

is Mid-Engine Monocoque with McPhersons allowed or nah

3 Likes

I don’t see many of those with 4 seats.

Is the new version of the Falcon body allowed, or too small? The thumbnail gives a 2.8m wheelbase, but the actual wheelbase is 2.78m

3 Likes

Yes it is allowed, that is also the body used for the Panther :slight_smile:

4 Likes

1972 Denver Crusader GT

11 Likes

1972 KGB Magnanimous

For you leaded-gang Americans who want Mustang performance and Cadillac flair.

0-60 in 6.9 seconds
140mph real world top speed
Hydraulic steering assistance
Premium trim
$24,000

3 Likes

1972 Saenz Tridente

Prototypical finger exercise given form, it qualifies in all but wheelbase (of course) but I figured it fit the spirit of the challenge.

0-60 in 5.36 seconds, 142 mph through a four-on-the-floor, power sourced from a 372ci V8.

2 Likes

BKOO Senner 427: A Horse with Name

*Car depicted includes the optional L69 Handling Package, High Output Engine and PowerSport Appearance Package.

11 Likes

Rules have been updated :>

1 Like

Changelog?

1 Like

Does this mean Engine family year or Variant year?

Read the rules again :slight_smile:

Rules have been updated, Premium AM Radio is now the standard Police Radio and specified the years to the model’s Trim and engine’s Variant.

3 Likes

Are flatplane cranks allowed? I don’t see any reason not to.

I know submissions have started, but since you care quite a bit about authenticity, whats the rundown on gross versus net horsepower, since this is a transitory stage in that respect?

Automation uses net hp, there is no gross hp value by the game nor is there a way to simulate it with math.