For Sale : 1996’ Kurokama SC-C 2.0 Zenki
Selling my old Kama (Not an import) to all interested car enthusiasists, it is the rare-ish 2.0L (Or as we would say today, iRS) version, painted in the exclusive Danger Yellow colour (Oh how i wish they bring that colour back).
I ask for $4400, but am willing to negotiate the price.
Comes with full service history (Including receipts), never has been crashed, and was kept garaged.
I was the only owner.
Engine : 2000cc Inline Turbo Four-Cylinder INI20RT4, 230Hp/250Nm. The car gets 34Mpg Combined
Condition : Very Good, like new. Also yes, it has Japanese license plates, they are in the papers. DW
Mileage : 126797 miles
- Does 0-60mph in 7.3s (It is not the fastest car around, but fast enough to be fun)
- Six-speed Gearbox (Exclusive to the 2.0 Models)
- One of the most powerful two-litre engines of its time. (And still reliable)
- I had aftermarket radio put into it, clean installation, done by pros.
- Stock Moonroof
- Power Windows
- ABS, Traction Control, Viscous LSD.
- Custom Japanese-style License plates. (You can get it back on US plates, if you wish)
- The car is rather cheap to maintain, good for new drivers.