CSR121 - Kool Aid and Frozen Pizza

1996 Bogliq Bettong SR8

Goin’ to the country, gonna haul me a load of peaches…

For Sale, MY96 Bettong SR8

One owner from new, serviced by the book its whole life and never skipped a beat. It’s been my constant travel companion, hauling artisanal foodstuffs one day and winding through the canyons the next.

All stock with only genuine parts installed and yes, the stereo recall has been done, so it’s safe to listen to your CD’s louder than a whisper! Reliable, trustworthy and practical; what more could you want?

Only downsides are that it’s a little thirsty (but it runs on horse piss, lol) and that I couldn’t afford the top shelf Action Express high performance parts…

Regretful sale; I would have loved to supercharge her but I couldn’t find any suitable parts kits. I’m moving to Garcia as I’ve inherited my family’s vinyard!

The car has travelled 153,490 miles and I’m looking for $4200, I’m firm on the price but I’m willing to negotiate in good faith with the right buyer.

No tyre kickers please, contact me on 0439 80085 or through the Geoffslist app contact function

5 Likes

runs on 2 RON

1 Like

Love the referance to Garcia. I’m actually working on a map of Garcia in my time off of uni. Also loving now not being the only wagon.

1 Like

For sale: 1992 Sanjou Auros S

Good conditions.
Optional audio package installed.
Has full seating for 5.
91RON “N” model.
145543 miles on the car.
Stock parts used when possible.

Asking for $3000, can negotiate.

4 Likes

'85 Calradia Tilbaut R200T also known as “Flying Wardrobe” or “Turbovan” is homologation special made to compete in '85 HTCC season. Rules for this season required car to be over 4m long stock, has minimum of 2 seat rows and minimum 3 doors in road legal trim. The idea behind new regulations was to stop manufacturers from joining competition with detuned versions of high performance cars. Sadly, successful '82 Tilbaut R Coupe was no longer allowed to compete. With less than 3 months to develop new racecar due to delay in rules announcement, Calradia R Performance division replaced rear of coupe with body and frame from light delivery panel van, mounted two seats in the back (engineers believed that 3rd seat was not only and equipped it with all goodies they had available at the moment. Effect? Tiny, lightweight platform with 50/50 weight distribution and boxer 4 engine from its bigger brother - Alburq, easy to modify and cheap to repair/replace parts. Commercial success and mass interest in quirky wagon accelerating 0-100kph in less than 6s was enough for company to produce more civilized, mass produced trim. R200T because this is the car we’re talking about, has real glass windows instead of panels made out of transparent plexi, advanced audio system and quality interior instead of bare metal panels and power steering. Other significant changes are improved exhaust system, softer suspension and uncountable engineering tweaks increasing reliability of the car. That’s all of the history.
Offer:
Car model: Calradia R200T “Turbovan”
Year of production: 1985
Engine: Boxer 4, Turbocharged, 2000cc, 200hp
Body type: Shooting Brake
Transmission: 5 speed manual
Layout: FR
Seats: 4
Color: “Vintage Racing Blue”
Mileage: 180659 miles
Price: $2295

5 Likes
27 Likes

26 Likes

28 Likes

26 Likes

this is possibly the most epic thing i have ever seen

28 Likes

Grabs popcorn.
This is getting good.

3 Likes

like seeing JC and JM in Africa Special ?

Sike!

4 Likes

FOR SALE: 1992 Armor Sunburst LX

-V6 LX with the rare 1SA Sport Appearance Package (GT front nose and hood).
-Silver with red interior, custom red stripes on original paint.
-1996 Sunburst GT wheels with Dunlap SuperSport tires (75% tread left). Original 15 inch wheels included.
-Gas shocks.
-Computer chipped and is programmable (software included with car).
-Aftermarket Polke Stereo with graphic equalizer sounds amazing.

This car has been my baby since new. Always changed oil with synthetic. Car has 164k miles and runs STRONG. I planned on keeping this car forever, but we have a baby on the way and I need more doors. My loss is your gain. $3599

more pics

4 Likes

More pics

23 Likes

please ma'am just one crumb

19 Likes

TRACK DAY IN NEW YORK BRO CUZ CAN'T HAVE SHIT IN DETRIOT BRO

21 Likes

I’m selling my Grand dads 1976 LHE Listlie GT, he bought it new back in '75 he’s kept it garaged, and I remember when my parents would drop me off at the grand parents house once a month, grand dad would be waxing it. Sadly he’s too old to drive now, he can’t see very well anymore. I hate to see this thing go, but we don’t have space for the car, and grandpa has told me that “Under no circumstance will I be leaving it to his car hating son.” Which puts me in a real bind, I can’t keep the car because my father would kill me while I live under his roof.

You see, my old man is a public transportation nut, thinks no one should have personal cars, I cant afford my own place so I’m trying to help find a place for this future classic, I promise all the money will be going to granddad, my old man wont see a cent of it, he doesn’t even know I’m helping with selling it.

So, sob story aside, what do I have for you? We have my grandfathers well loved, and pristinely maintained '76 Listlie GT! You get a brief case full of maintenance records, and all the original extras that the car came with. This is without a doubt, a future classic car. I’ve been searching for others this nice and, you can’t find any, all you’ll find are hot-rodded ones, or rust buckets. This thing even still has the original cats on it!

Here is how it is equipped.

It’s powered by the LHE 342 series, so if you decide you also want to wake it up, there’s tons of performance parts for it.
It had a Borg Warner T-10 4-speed, with the factory H-Gate floor shifter
Optioned up with the 4-wheel disc brake package
Leather wrapped bucket seats front, and back. Seats 4 comfortably!
Factory A/C, and it still blows super cold.
Has all the factory emissions equipment still.

and lastly, it has the PVD trim package, it looks amazing in person.

Did I mention it only has 81,098 miles on it.

Come help out grand dad, he’s only asking for $3,900 so long as it goes to a good home.

Call XXX-XXX-XXXX, that’s my # but I’ll set you up so you can come take a look.

Specs:
1976 Listlie GT
LHE 342 Series / 294cu
144 HP / 208 lb-ft
C&D Tests:
0-62mph 9.1s
1/4 Mile: 16.9
62-0mph 104.6ft (39.1m)
Curb Weight: 2616lb

Independent Suspension front and back, with an aluminum shell, and wheels. Production in '76 was limited to 2900 units a year.
The mark 2 Listlie was in production from '74-'82

12 Likes

Selling 1995 Marossa Espada BTS

Bought it from a widowed wife back in '99, drove it for a couple thousand miles and then had to garage it for a few months after the turbo started doing a whirring noise. Turned out to be the ball bearing going bad, now that that's fixed I'm selling it to save up for a Voltan Switchback. The car is in good condition, oil and coolant changed not more than 600 miles ago. Tyres have about 80% tread left.

The car is in its original Laguna Silver, wheels are OEM SP Frag 10-spokes in Carbon Black Metallic.

The BTS is the base model but it still has a pretty solid engine, turbocharged 1998cc 4 cylinder boxer with 196 bhp at 6600 rpm, 175 lb-ft at 3900 rpm, runs out of revs at a lively 7k rpms this thing likes to rev. Equipped with an LSD and sports tyres standard with a 5-speed manual transmission.

Has 4 full seats with synthetic leather, very comfortable even in summers, have gone on trips with friends numerous times with good results.
It has 110513 miles on the odometer at the time of this post, asking 3360$ price is non-negotiable.
No lowballers. If you want to check the car out before buying, send me a message first

2 Likes