CSR123 - Slightly Super Saloons (THE FINALS)

We don’t know when the update is going to drop. Maybe it drops in the middle of the submission period and it could mess up entryes that have already been sent.
There is no rush.

5 Likes

It could be possible, but it is exponentially riskier than what 122 faced. Not worth it imo.

Well when this update drops within a week or two, I probably won’t be able to make my entry as I have an IRL event that will take me away from my computer for 30 days. I don’t want to send my .car file over now because I don’t know if the update will take out my MDRL setup. Oh well, maybe next time.

1 Like

Could just not update if you want to enter.

I think we should find a way to get your entry in. I like it a lot and more entries are always welcome.
I would also prepare a backup vanilla version though.

That’s really up to @On3CherryShake if he wants it or not, or give my car file over to someone who can submit it for me. I’ll take a bunch of pictures for now.
I’ve been activated in my state for this Covid thing and thus I’ll be gone for 30 days.

5 Likes

If you have such complications don’t be afraid to PM me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

AMB E220

4 Likes

Well stay safe, good luck, and thank you for your service to our country.

Introducing the All-New 2012 Slinger Mamba 500

Born of pure ingenuity, fire, passion, and aluminum steel in "sunny" Kalamazoo, Michigan, the Slinger Mamba 500 turns heads at every corner from a city drive to a highway cruise.

Built in Michigan, Designed in Michigan, and made for Michigan, the Mamba is meant to be adaptable, able to speed down the Interstate and push through corners in the heat of summer, while using its Slinger High Intensity Traction System (S.H.I.T.S) to make bumper to bumper with the kids slightly easier in a twenty degree snowstorm.

With best in class cargo capacity of 24-cu-ft, the Mamba makes it easy to handle everything from golf clubs for the weekend to your kids hockey bags, and maybe both at the same time.

With the prestigious Slinger name and modern, aerodynamic and aggressive styling defining this vehicle, the Slinger Mamba is bound to be the most desired car in any office parking lot. If things don't work out with the wife (and we hope they work out for legal purposes), the Mamba'll help you out.

With power steering as light as a butterfly and a 6-speed-dual-clutch-automatic guiding the Mamba wherever you please, as well as a state-of-the-art infotainment, the Mamba 500 offers a modern and easy driving experience.

With five heated, 27-way-power bucket seats, the Slinger Mamba emphasizes comfort at every point.

With 470hp and 490lb-ft of torque coming out of our turbocharged 5.0L Flat-6 "St Clair" engine, the Mamba propels itself from 0-60mph in a whopping 4.1 seconds, better than any car in its class! Its performance isn't just straight-line, posting a time of 1:22.6 at the Top Gear Test Track in Dunsfold, England, similar to that of an Audi R8, Lexus LFA or Ferrari F430, cars that cost three times the money and have twice the horsepower.

With modern safety features such as blind spot technology and forward collision warning, not to mention a large, carefully engineered crumple zone, the "500" puts your family's safety at the forefront of its planning.

Taking its name from the Black Mamba Snake (and maybe the best player in basketball this year Kobe Bryant), the Mamba combines speed, passion, agility, comfort, and flawlessness to make the ultimate driving experience.

So, for a price of only $52,000, what's there to lose? With best-in-class cargo capacity, performance, passenger experience, and styling, you'll shock us if there's anything.

YOUR MAMBA IS WAITING AT A DEALER NEAR YOU

Visit a Slinger Automotive Dealer at one of our following Michigan Locations:
  • Lansing: 5677 E Saginaw Hwy Grand Ledge, MI 48837
  • Southfield / North Detroit: 29929 Telegraph Rd Southfield, MI 48034
  • Ann Arbor: 500 Auto Mall Dr Ann Arbor, MI 48103
  • Clarkston: 8400 Dixie Hwy Clarkston, MI 48348
  • Farmington Hills: 24730 Haggerty Rd Farmington, MI 48335
  • Flint: 2430 Dutcher St Flint, MI 48532
  • Grand Rapids: 2720 28th St SE Grand Rapids, MI 49512
  • Holland: 1890 112th Ave Holland, MI 49424
  • Kalamazoo: 5281 South 9th St Kalamazoo, MI 49009
5 Likes

Taking on Terry Hanks there, buddy?

2 Likes

Hahaha, Sundance Chevy ain’t got nothing on us. For the dealers, I just googled the addresses of all the old Saturn dealers in-state (since I presumed they’ve all been shut down since '08) and used those addresses (was excited to see a couple I recognized). I’m 90% sure almost all of them were sold off to Carite, and I know Carite sold a couple to Carmax after acquiring them due to financial problems. Either way, Hanks and his cowboy hat better watch out.

To prevent an unnecessary pileup of replies to this CSR thread, I’m gonna let this close until UE 4.24 is released. Upon its release, the thread will open back up and a submission window will be set for you guys to enter your cars.

Which, by the way, I guess I need to say it again: entries are not open.

8 Likes

Closing until round reopens to prevent clutter

20 Likes

Uh oh

6 Likes

does that mean the stable version of UE4.24 is coming soon

4 Likes

Nope it just means that I’m planning to open the round up soon to open beta submissions :)) I feel that since so many mods have been updated, y’all might as well make the jump and we can host this round finally!

16 Likes

poggers

5 Likes