CSR123 - Slightly Super Saloons (THE FINALS)

One further note on Michigan driving. Showing courtesy is a sign of weakness and you will end up as someone’s b****. Situational awareness is vital.

2 Likes

What was that? Turbo I6 drift club? Hell yeah

5 Likes

Not going to lie, it sounds like a decent and very usable engine, could actually use more power for a sports sedan, like 10-50 more. But in this form, it would be good for many cars. In fact, it probably could still do decent service in this CSR, considering the lack of lag and consistent pulling ability, and potentially very high efficiency and reliability. Just get weight down.
Please get discord though…
This is actually a lot like the 321 hp 3.5L variant of my 2020 Typhoon series turbo inline six.

We be slidin’, boi

Meanwhile in the shops of FWM

Power right at redline isn’t going to cut it

30%+ efficiency, good enough for ~8l/100km in a 4000lb car.

I’m having issues with my discord, no idea why I don’t have permission to post on the channel. But then I don’t know much about it. Nm all set now. Off topic chat moved to discord.

I have 27.6% with 400 hp. Over 30 mpg, but heavier than 4k lbs.
Anyways, there is a verification process, I think.

Tell that to my cast iron rods :joy:
Although I was thinking of heavy forged :thinking:

Lightweight forgies for life, worth every penny. (forged pistons give you free octane too)

Hi this is the CSR speaking. It would be greatly appreciated if you looked at this link for engine discussions. Thanks.

12 Likes

Mr. Cheeseman is right. This is getting a little out of control. Try to tone it down a bit. More will happen when we know more about when the submissions will be open.

14 Likes

Friendly reminder for those who can’t (for some reason) use the discord: PMs exist

7 Likes

I’m watching this thread now, ditto to what cheeseman linked. Don’t make things harder for the host to do a challenge for you.

9 Likes

Posting this now because I’ve been done with the car for a full day now. I’ll submit the file as soon as the submissions open.

2012 MTC Shaman XR Sedan

edit: added more detailing, hope it doesn’t go unnoticed

I made this ad in MS Paint because I’m too dumb to learn Photoshop. Also it has a few typos which I don’t feel like going back and fixing

…and now for a Mr Regular inspired word salad(credit to JoshTheTrucker, beep beep, Jemery Mailman, Kangarpoo, and ExigeB58 from the Guffi’s Automation World.discord server, love ya guys)

edit: since apparently reading this is incredibly mentally taxing to some certain people, I’ve decided to collapse the pretend RCR bit so as to save you a few scrolls. Read it if you want to, ignore it if you so choose.

ahem

click if you dare

Twenty twelve.

The last year anything made any sense.

No really, Were the Mayans right? Did the world really end in 2012? Did the large Hadron Collider pull a vaccuum metastability event out of its ass and we just happen to be living in the shitty alternate reality aftermath? Because that’s what it seems like nowadays, with reality continuing to disintegrate day after day.

Maybe it’s a case of me romanticizing the past and looking upon it with rose tinted glasses. Maybe it’s an innate pessimism about the way things are going and that I, among others, seek solace in a world that no longer exists and an environment that permitted our timeline to be, more than anything, normal. But is there much wrong with that to begin with

You see, this existential crisis is in part fueled by the rather bleak automotive world around us at the moment. Crossover after crossover after crossover. Crossovers are the new normal. Hell, America doesn’t even make sedans anymore. Ford doesn’t for sure, I don’t think GM does aside from whatever the hell Cadillac is trying to do nowadays, and Chrysler has the 300 and Charger which have soldiered on nearly unchanged for a decade. Sedans eventually going the way of wagons and the dinosaurs and Playboy magazines and god knows what else, means that another saga of automotive history is about to come to an end. And it’s sad.

And 2012 was significant to the automotive world in two aspects. Firstly, it was arguably peak sports sedan. You had the 3 series, C Class, S4, G37, IS, and S60; the ATS was introduced that year too. A sports sedan was the car to buy if you were a car guy with a decent job and a family. They were agreeable, middle of the road cars which appealed to car enthusiasts and non-car enthusiasts alike, and provided a perfect balance of practicality and fun Back to 2012…it was also significant because Australia. No really, in 2013 both Ford and GM announced that they would cease manufacturing cars in Australia come the end of the decade, setting the sun on a rich and unique automotive culture.

Today, the MTC Shaman XR serves as a testament to what once was, both in the sports sedan sense and the authentic Australian cars sense. And it’s the only remnant of both eras, soldiering on into 2020.

Melbourne Trucks and Cars has a long history to itself, having been formed before World War Two and having been a major manufacturer of commercial and military vehicles as well as passenger vehicles since not long after. Though it’s an Australian company through and through, this Shaman along with the other members of MTC’s “Xenu” sub-brand, was developed and produced in Johannesburg, South Africa. You see, South Africa was a long time customer of MTCs, with farm trucks, offroaders, and utility vehicles being in high demand in the country. The South African division of MTC started producing their own cars, and I say cars because they were passenger vehicles with a lift kit and four wheel drive. South Africa is also a country with a unique rallying history to itself, and that’s where MTC’s reputation for producing offroad capable, turbocharged, all wheel drive family cars comes from. This Shaman is a direct descendant of the cars upon which MTC competed in Group B, Group A, the WRC, and who knows what else.

MTC, the official car of ‘I’m too cool for a toyota, and Subaru’s are for pussies’

MTC, the official car of the Australian expression of freedom.

And the only now that Holden has sniffle passed.

How does it drive? Well, about how it looks. Except it’s got a few extra pounds. A lot of extra pounds. But hey, remember your one fat friend who’s a hit with the ladies? He doesn’t try to hide his extra pounds, but owns them, and uses them to his advantage. And that’s what the Shaman does. It hugs the road and you can feel its two ton weight in the turns. But that’s part of the charm, it feels incredibly sturdy at all times and gives you that command of the road you’d never think a BMW 3 series sized car would. And that weight isn’t going to waste either, with top notch safety ratings and lots of sound insulation. Yeah, you can hear that deep straight six grunt if you step on it, but it’s more satisfying to hear it contently purr cruising along at high speeds. That turbocharger kicks in early and builds up boost so smooooooooth…it’s no wonder this is the car of choice for Australian hoons.

MTC, the official car of “STRAYA M8”

But that’s in Australia. Know who buys them in America? Take the biggest insufferable dickheads from Subaru, Jeep, and Audi, put them in a blender, and out comes a Rey Ban wearing Kyle with his leased Shaman XR. “Oh I didn’t want to look like a douche driving around a BMW” as if you don’t already look like one with your front bumper inches away from my ass as you blast eurobeat and yell profanities out the window. Bull fucking shit. You bought, ahem, leased one because you couldn’t afford a BMW. MTC isn’t a luxury brand, sure the Shaman might have all the features of a comparable 3 series and better performance, but that’s not the point. BMW has earned the right to make cars that burn a hole right through your pocket. MTC? The brand that makes all those weird bogan slop rocket utes, lifted trucks and chunky SUVs? They haven’t earned the right to sell a midsize sedan for forty grand. Though with all of that said, it sure does look like a car that retails for much more.

MTC the official car of looking the part. It’s an adventurous car for people who want to look adventurous. Sponsored by COCK AND BALL TORTURE

(end credits and Roman song)

3 Likes

Okay look. There are a number of things wrong with what you have been doing, but this encyclopedia entry has just crossed the line. I understand that you’re enthusiastic, but you’ve almost just costed me fifteen years of my life reading that post that I’ll never get back.

I’m sorry that you thought I was okay “clarifying requirements” when it felt more like, well…

I would tell you not to even bother sending a car file, but I think a proper review might be more fun and entertaining.

13 Likes

“Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.”

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

“Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.”

23 Likes

2012 Steurmann VB8i

Want to have a speedy sedan but yet comfortable and reasonable priced? Steurmann got you covered with a brand new 2012 Steurmann VB8i. A compact premium sedan with 4.8L V8, capable producing up to 361hp going through 6-speed advanced automatic transmission.

Inside, Steurmann offered a high quality premium interior and infotainment that is perfect for long trip or on a business trip, thanks to Double Wishbone on the front and MultiLink on the rear. Experience the best moment in Steurmann VB8i.

Price starting at $54,100.

8 Likes

Don’t even know why I made the headlights like this… the update will probably delete them.

4 Likes

Mostima S46 Avantgarde

An effortless car with a renowned safety record.

Mostima S46 Avantgarde is a very special version of Mostima 4000 Series, powered by 4.0 liter turbocharged V6, produces 405 horsepower with 529 nm of torque.
Power delivered to all four wheels via a specialized automatic transmission with selectable mode for spirit driving style. Mostima S46 Avantgarde pushes from 0-60 mph within 5 seconds while still capable of 175+ mph.
Despite the high output, Mostima S46 Avantgarde yields very good fuel efficiency and a very clean engine.

Safety at its core.
Mostima S46 Avantgarde carries the advance safety technology, resulting as 5 stars rating from Euro NCAP and NHSTA, becoming as one of the safest cars on the road with proven record high rates of survivability of the occupants.
Being safe does not sacrifice with the comfort, Mostima S46 Avantgarde comes with an adaptive damper with selectable mode for both comfort and sport.

Test drive at the nearest Mostima dealer, or contact our online service for reservation to this Swedish elegance.

(Oh… shoot… that body tearing! I’m gonnna fix that)

More of the press media

9 Likes