CSR132 - Modern Art - [DE STIJL- Finals]

RELIABLE FAMILY SEDAN

A well proven family sedan series from Suisei proven over many generations of a comfortable experience paired with an ease of driving, any time, anywhere.

Suisei Yari Hime G6

Pictures low effort paint.net edits am i rite.

24 Likes
                                     **Cutler Lares XT**

7 seater minivan named after a Roman God. 2.4 inline 4, leather interior, panoramic roof, 3 rows of seats including two captain’s chairs in the middle. It’s a slow minivan. There’s not much more to say.

idk why the DRLs are blue they’re actually white in game

3 Likes

2012 Knightwick Rogue P185 SE

4 Likes
2012 Edison Radius Premium

A collaboration between myself, @vero94773, and @Dragawn

Introducing the all-new, 2012 Edison Radius, seen here in Premium spec. The Radius is an all-new, 5 seat MPV engineered for the European and UK markets. Co-developed by Edison Europe and Dragotec, the Radius sports an all-new, all aluminium partial space frame for improved rigidity and strength, as well as keeping occupants extremely safe. As part of this co-development, the Radius sports a series of efficient petrol and diesel engines, with this Radius using an all new, 2.0L, direct-injected and turbocharged inline-4, providing ample power and exceptional efficiency.

The smart design of the exterior carries inwards, with the Radius sporting comfortable and supportive seats, a high level of passenger and cargo space, and an all-new version of Edison’s EdiLink infotainment system. Drivers also get heated seats, push-button start, and a whole host of other intelligent and modern interior features.

More Images

9 Likes

See to believe.

31 Likes

That’s a cool SUV/crossover. And I typically don’t like such cars. Good job :slight_smile:

5 Likes

2012 Régal ADT 20 Estate

The French car maker Régal is introducing the brand new 2012 ADT lineup, available in both four doors sedan and five doors estate over a variety of performance trims for all tastes.

The stylish and sporty ADT 20 Estate, with it’s 2.0L inline 5 turbo injection engine, weighs only 1528kg and is a premium trim for small and large families not wanting to compromise between style, performance, space and safety.

The 32000 MSRP ADT 20 Estate is powered by a 148hp/175lb-ft turbo injection engine powering the rear wheels using a 5-speed manual transmission. It comes standard with LSD/ESC and three assisted modes: “Sport”, “Comfort” and “Traction”.

The premium leather interior comes equipped with the R-Link infotainment system, a panoramic sunroof and all the safety features and reliability you expect from a Régal car.

With its 742L boot, it is made for the active lifestyle of your on-the-go family and features a wallet saving 5.0L/100km fuel economy (47 mpg) with very low emissions.

Buy the ADT 20 Estate today!

(first ever submission on this forum)

More Images

1 Like

Launched for 2012 with the “Turn Every Head” campaign, the Orion Durendal from Kerberos is the American brand’s attempt to make further inroads into Europe without cheapening the exclusive aura of the luxury maker’s mainline cars. The Durendal is the first of a planned sub–brand of Orion vehicles from the manufacturer that will offer a full lineup of premium vehicles at an affordable price.

2 Likes

Ceder Larzac MKII Modulair - 2.0 Entice

13 Likes

DEADLINE EXTENTION

January 24th, 23:59 (GTM+2)

Because of the current developments and a low amount of entries predicted, the deadline will be extended. Click here for a countdown to the deadline.

10 Likes
Cabrera Fulgor Sportline

More pics

2 Likes

Shhh…more peoples means less chance for me!!

1 Like

2012 Hakaru Astura SE-G 2.5

A joint collaboration with @Daddy_Devito

More photos

15 Likes
23 Likes

2012 GEC GW4 1.6T Lux

A premium wagon the whole family can enjoy, starting from $32,000.

2 Likes

I’m getting Peugeot vibes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice, my exams finish tomorrow so I should be able to submit something by the 24rd

1 Like

2012 Kaufmann Omni 1.8t

dewit

10 Likes

I had a good snicker reading “January 24rd”

2 Likes

2012 Silverhare Masquerade 2.0T AWD

While you can barely tell it’s American, this compact (ish) crossover has made it to Europe. This is the turbo four cylinder model featuring AWD and a leather interior with heated seats, the creme-de-la-creme of the Earl Motor Company’s middle price brand. 36mpg, over 200hp, and just $31,000!

6 Likes