Comes with a hidden tow hook to tow your yacht
It can TOW my YACHT??? Instant buy, right next to my Viara V12, was looking for an SUV anyway.
Only the best, and now for less.
The new 1991 Vexata Farina.
Featuring a 6.0L V12, the Farina makes 400 horsepower and has a top speed of estimated 169mph.
Pricing starts at $39019.
My entry is not inspired by Le Mans or any other racing series. That said, its 175-mph top speed is indeed legitimate.
scratches chin… hmmm… Maybe only 166 MPH will get me instabinned.
Cries at under 150MPH
same here. 149.75mph
-CECI N’EST PAS UNE VOITURE-
Introducing an Experience: the All-New PMI Minerva deGand Mk.IV L.
Luxury as fine as Pralines.
The newest in sporty luxury from the Belgian branch of the PMI, the deGand continues the spirit of excellent craftmanship and customer-care. Chose the Minerva that suits you from our long list of excellent option and join the Minerva Business Club now (exclusive membership pass to monthly cocktail lounge club; two-weekly golf meet; networking registry of highly-esteemed Minverva owners per industry sector)
Showroom model features:
– hand-stitched leather interior with cherry wood trim (also available in walnut and ash);
– heated, electronically adjustable front seats, and heated rear seats;
– modern top-of-the-range hi-fi installation;
– pneumatic suspension;
– sport exhaust system (for that sporty engine note - car also available with comfort exhaust system for that luxurious and silent highway cruise);
– car manual and driver car manual, including etiquette instructions;
– sun roof;
– tinted windows;
– advanced Minvera 4-tec automatic gearbox.
– fully independent suspension front and rear;
– vented breaks all-round;
– Minerva Mk.II 6.6 litre V12;
– 284 HP @ 5300 rpm / 500 Nm @ 1700-3000 rpm;
– top speed electronically limited to 250 km/h;
– prices starting at $47499.
Note: the price mentioned above is ~1991 dollars with 80% mark-up. 0% mark-up price in game is within the competition’s limits.
Boccaccino Medusa…The Legend continues…
The new range-topping Velocita di Turismo Super Lusso package on sale now. Specifications are as follows:
- Boccaccino Super Lusso interior package as standard
- Mosconetti Cassette stereo system
- Italelettrico Advanced Traction Control and ABS system
- Patented Aree di Sicurezza Progettate safety design
- Boccaccino Divisione Corse Limited Slip Differential
- Boccaccino MA8 “Seicento” 6566 cc V8
- 316 kW / 424 BHP at 6100 rpm
- 600 Nm at 3800 rpm
- Top speed of 287 km/h
- 0-100 km/h in 5.7 seconds
- 100-0 km/h in 3 seconds
- Cost price at $43,458
(random weird bug - the rear V8 badge keeps on changing to ECO after saving and exiting… )
The Derrickson Klinos - France’s Finest
So in the FAAL Klinos lineup you get:
- The GL. Cloth, plushy seats, four speaker radio, power steering, front power windows, AC, and a 2.5L 5 cylinder engine.
- The GLS. Same as the GL but 8 speaker radio, rear power windows, power mirrors, heated front seats, climate control, and a 2.1L Turbo 5 cylinder engine.
- The Kerasion. Same as the GLS but plush leather cream or black seats, a chrome package, BBW wheels and FAAL’s brand new 4.0 V8 engine. Optional phone. Optional 4 speed auto w/ driving modes.
This Klinos is not one of them.
Derrickson, a French based, British founded parts manufacturer who has been making and selling aftermarket performance parts and factory approved enhancement kits for several european cars, decided to use the partnership they have had with FAAL ever since 1987 to build the ultimate luxury car: The Derrickson Klinos.
A regular Klinos Kerasion is shipped directly from the FAAL Factory to Derrickson, and there, magic happens:
- Hand built leather seats, heated front and rear
- Leather wrapped dashboard
- Power sunshades in the rear
- Courtesy mirrors for the rear passengers
- A Hermann&Gordon 10 speaker 400w sound system: One tweeter per door. One regular speaker per door. Two subwoofers behind the rear bench seats, made to use the entire cabin for resonance and tailored for the perfect sound at all times.
- A turbo conversion for the 4.0 V8, leaving it with 370hp and 483nm of torque
-An appearance package including a spoiler, a lip, and side skirts. Everything functional, to reduce lift, and allow the car to be stabler at high speeds.
Derrickson. Get more out of your cars.
Flamers Motor Company - Voluptas
Named after the Greek Goddess of pleasure, the Voluptas is nothing short of a pleasure to be in. Weather you are driving or as a passenger you will be living the life of luxury.
We each interior made bespoke to your requirements by our team of premier coach builders, therefore you can make the Voluptas your home away from home. To make sure that you receive the premier audio quality that you would expect every vehicle is custom fitted with a Bose sound system.
The Voluptas is not just about a comfortable ride, it is also a serious driving machine. Based on a space frame chassis with lightweight partial aluminium panels the Voluptas weighs in at under 2000kg allowing for fast and nimble handling around country lanes.
To make sure that you will always arrive on time the Voluptas come fitted with a 4.5 litre twin-turbo V12 producing 329 horse power 530 Newton metres of torque getting you from a standstill to 62 miles per hour in under 6.7 seconds and will power you onto a top speed of 150 mile per hour.
The Voluptas is not just a vehicle to go fast in, it’s a vehicle to go anywhere in, with it’s high tech all wheel drive system you are just as happy scaling a mountain or crossing fields as you are driving along the motor way.
The Voluptas is available at your local Flamers Motor Company dealership for £42675
The AMW Kestrel is a RWD GT car that attempts to blend Italian styling with German engineering. You may recognize the body shape from a legendary Italian car maker’s sports coupe, in fact.
The engine, however, is a turbocharged Boxer 6, just like you’d find in Germany’s finest sports car. It’s both smooth and powerful, both high-revving and quiet. A perfect combination for this type of car, really.
This blend, then, makes for a very unique and interesting car indeed. A quick one, too, as it will do 0-100km/h in less than 5 seconds. The top speed is an impressive 281km/h. It also rides well, and it has all the luxuries you could ever think of inside the car. Heated seats, cruise control, a Bang & Olufsen sound system, you name it.
As long as you have a gas station nearby, this car will be a businessman’s friend in pretty much any situation. And all of this for just under 42.000$.
The All New 1991 Vanguard Meteor. The sports coupe built for cruising. With a low, aerodynamic body, the 4l V8 engine in our Mr540i* trim will carry you from 0-60mph in less than 8 seconds, and on to a top speed of 152mph**. The comfortable interior is of high end “Luxury” specification, and the media consumption is high end, with a premium cassette player and a network of speakers in the car to maximise the concert hall atmosphere. Meteor is one of very few premium coupes on the market with 5 full seats in its interior, making this one of the most practical coupes money can buy. Even with an American style V8 under the bonnet, driveability is some of the best in class thanks to independent suspension all round- which also helps in making this a very comfortable car- and a limited slip rear differential, to keep your wheels in check under hard acceleration and while cornering. With a fuel economy of up to 21mpg***, you can be assured that your fuel expenses will remain low, which, when combined with some of the best in class reliability, makes this car a solid choice for great value per mile. The Meteor boasts aggressive front and rear ends, designed to make Meteor stand out in an office car park, or on the motorway. And don’t forget, its a Vanguard, so it comes standard with British refinement and reliability.
*Mr540i trim level, as shown, retails for $32,826 AMU msrp, Naming convention stands for Meteor, 5th Generation, 4.0l injected engine.
**Always drive safely and under the speed limits posted, on motorways this is generally 70mph, speed limits vary, to achieve higher speeds, seek de-restricted roads or a safe racing circuit.
*** 21mpg Combined, actual figure may be less.
Greil Arondight 6.4
Simply put, supercar performance, luxury refinement. While you and your optional three passengers enjoy the exquisite leather interior, listening to the euphonious sounds produced by the luxury sound system, bathing in the sun from the powered sunroof, any bump on your journey will be smoothed out by our finely tuned suspension. Driving will be but a breeze, with an advanced automatic transmission delivering power smoothly to an hi-tech all-wheel drive system.
And at the heart, a well tamed beast. A 6.4 liter V12 with 445hp and 575nm of torque, capable of delivering you from 0-60 in 4.8 seconds and up to a top speed of 178mph.
See a Greil authorized dealership for more details.
Nice, another one using the 8-Series body
A SUV with suicide doors? Fancy. Nice to see a different type of body here as well