CSR82 - A Businessman's New Car [ENTRIES CLOSED]

Shouldn’t that be a question. I mean, ?

Nah, I’m pretty sure it’s a statement, not a question.

1 Like

1991 BANTHAAR LYNX V12

Luxury, comfort, security, and the power of our 6.5L V12: all of our knowledge in one car, and for 33.371£, the price of excellence

6 Likes

looks awesome does that

that’s what they told me when I got sent to prison…

Totally reminds me of the 850… looks good.

Forget what I said about the price, prices will start ar £35000.

@Pugehenis please don’t multi-post, you can tag people and respond in one post.

2 Likes

1991 - DAAG FS Series (F01)

DAAG%20FS60i

DAAG FS60i (F01) shown in Phantomblau.

DAAG FS Series (F01)

Built by DAAG from 1990 to 1998 and sold in Germany, the United States of America and WEU (Western European Union) countries. It was DAAG’s first luxury GT car.

This vehicle was made to compete with the contemporary luxury car brands and was intended as a “halo car” to enhance public perceptions of the German brand, making use of manufacturing process technology that were then new to the brand, such as an all aluminium body and corrosion resistant steel monocoque chassis. That’s were its got it’s name from, FS which is the acronym of Flagschiff, which literally translates to “flagship”.

Powertrain wise, this specific unit comes equipped with a 6.0 L V16 engine, with double overhead cams and four valves per cylinder, delivering 350 hp and 510 Nm of torque, with 90% available from 2000 to 4500 RPM. Paired with a 4-speed advanced automatic transmission, power is sent to the rear wheels in a truly smooth fashion.

Chassis wise, the FS60i has air springs in all four corners, with various height and firmness programs. Combined with double wishbone suspension in the front and multi-link in the rear, this ensures the user a class-leading comfortable ride, even when cruising in the Autobahn at top speed, which is 180 mph.

In the interior, passengers will find four heated and power-adjustable seats, covered in the finest bull leather. Sound is played through a high end, nine speaker system, signed by Prunkvoll.

TECHNICAL SPECS

DAAG FS60i (F01)

• ENGINE:

Code: SZZMA-60-E.
Displacement: 5975 cm³.
Bore and stroke: 71,2 mm x 93,8 mm.
Material: aluminium block and head.
Valvetrain type: 4 valves per cylinder DOHC with intake VVT.
Fuel system: multipoint fuel injection.
Exhaust manifold: free flowing tubular exhaust.
Mufflers: straight through and reverse flow mufflers.
Horsepower and torque figures: 350 hp @6400 RPM / 513 Nm @3500 RPM.

• DRIVETRAIN:

Layout: longitudinal, rear wheel drive.
Gearbox: advanced 4-speed automatic w/ reverse.

• CHASSIS:

Type: corrosion resistant steel monocoque chassis.
Front suspension: double wishbone.
Rear suspension: multi-link.
Wheels and tires: 5-spoke design, alloy, 235/R18 front and 265/R18 rear medium compound tires.
Curb weight: 1665 kg.

• PERFORMANCE FIGURES:

Top speed: 288 km/h.
0-100 km/h: 5,8 s.
Combined fuel consumption: 12,4 l/100 km
Skidpad: 0,95 G.

DETAILED IMAGES

6 Likes

Rennen had been developing the Apophis alongside its platform mate, the E-Segment Anubis, since 1985. In 1990, the Apophis was officially unveiled, and in early 1991 the Apophis officially hit dealerships.

Here is the advertisement for the 1991 Rennen Apophis Prestige 4.8 S4.

36 Likes

*1991 US Dollars

More hot photos

12 Likes

All for AMU $37,661

I struggled with this; it was such a large blank canvas, I didn’t know where to start.

3 Likes

Well, we’re forecasting a big number of entrants for this round.

I’m currently sitting at 41 entered and processed cars, and I’m expecting more.

I’ve noticed a few ads with no entries attached to them, however

12 Likes

prepares for the inevitable instabinning

4 Likes

I was thinking that…but am now hoping that my SUV will get through to scrutineering…and then get binned. I had several cars to enter but the other competitors made (forced actually!!) me go back to the wildcard in the vain hope of not being IB’d.

Don’t worry I won’t be posting pictures of what could/should have been. :rofl:

2 Likes

41 entries tho…

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am never
Gonna make it through

9 Likes

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Omae wa mou

Binneiru

20 Likes

Roses are red

Violets are blue

So many entries

Senpai o kidzuka seru

9 Likes

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Rennens are sexy

But mine looks like a Skeksi

8 Likes

If I manage to make it onto the second round, I will be completely satisfied. After all, I typically am not all that great at designing cars (nor designing them realistically), so if the Comrade moves on to Round 2, I’ll take that as a personal victory.