CSR82 - A Businessman's New Car [ENTRIES CLOSED]

This is very interesting. Definitely putting in an entry from my British-based Triton.

In today’s highly competitive grand touring market, customers demand a sumptuous mix of elegance, opulence, comfort and performance. Our latest grand tourer, the DiMarino La Spezia 5.6, delivers all four of those - and then some.

With a high-output V12 under the bonnet delivering 355 horsepower to the rear wheels, the La Spezia 5.6 is capable of reaching 175 mph and can accelerate to 60 mph from a standstill in just over 6 seconds. Yet with an electronically controlled 4-speed automatic transmission offered as standard, everyday driving is as much of a walk in the park as a cruise down the autostrada. Inside the spacious cabin, you’ll find the finest leather and wood trim, as well as power-adjustable seats and a high-quality sound system, while adaptive air suspension ensures a smooth, comfortable ride in all road conditions without compromising performance. All this and more can be available for $40840, not counting markups.

4 Likes

they stil had it, but all new cars were required to run on 95 after Jan 1st 1986

4 Likes

9 Likes

16 Likes

7 Likes

Introducing the Keika Triumph. It’s mid engine, rear wheel drive, because here at Keika, we do things properly. None of that front engine lots of cabin space crap I’m seeing here…

2 Likes

*c o r r e c
Nice car, although, where are the rear doors?

Luxury Awaits your Arrival

Featuring the same power plant that thrust the Firenza 24 into the limelight, you will cruise along with the finest Scottish Leather & Welsh Pine gracing your surroundings.

Our classical gauge cluster & stitch detail shows the excellent eye of Andrea Parrino at its best, with the glorious V8 pulling you along to a steady 170 miles per hour.

For when the cruising is over and the fun begins, our slick 5 speed gearbox returns, with every gear change executed with silky smooth precision; you will never miss a beat.

Bramhall; the British Automotive Industry at its’ best

4 Likes

Wow. 170 mph? In a luxury car? In the 1990’s? That’s pretty quick! The 1995 Acura NSX could only go up to 169 mph.

Other images: Berkley - Album on Imgur

11 Likes

That’s what a Le Mans derived engine will do for you :stuck_out_tongue: Based on the technology developed for the 1985 World Sports Car Championship

1 Like

First time entering into one of these…and the first time I’ve ever designed a half-decent car that’s at least somewhat realistic.

The 1991 KZNG Comrade 10-4/4 S

Also…
*6.2 seconds to 60 mph
*4,050 pounds
*14.4 mpg
*$1,500 maintenance costs
*Runs on 95 RON (90 AKI) fuel

5 Likes

Uh, wrong market? :joy:

A new kind of Luxury, from Shromet.

VIPs, elected officials, CEOs, these are the type of people who need a Shromet Levine. A new kind of luxury, that involves being well protected and comforted at the same time. The type of go anywhere, do anything vehicle, without abandoning comfort and quality. Leave your VIP mark on the world with the new king of luxury, from Shromet. Prices start from $43,300
17 Likes

Wow…just…wow. I thought I was being unconventional by submitting a sedan into a legion of coupes, but you, good sir, have got quite a creative approach to this round! I really like how you made bumpers into side steps - that’s an excellent touch right there.

3 Likes

Well, that was… unexpected. But it looks well put together and reasonable enough, heh, it might be a good contender. Nice!

3 Likes

eco

4 Likes

yes, it does get fuel economy. A number. Which is above 10.

1 Like

10.1 mpg? 11?

1 Like