CSR95 - Mount for a medic

厉害厉害好厉害!

1 Like

I am out for the Trim ET. I cant go under 165 with my car.

Try reducing quality, using steel for body and chassis, using manual gearbox, 2 wheel drive, lower options for interior and driver aids where possible. I always recommend making a car first then do the fixtures later as other than lips and wings they make no difference, that way you can get your car right and when you start over you feel less bothered if you lose all of your styling. By doing it this way I managed to get adv. auto, rear wheel drive a 4cyl turbo and premium seats in budget for less ET, my only compromise is small turbo lag and heavy steel body and chassis - tho that helps with safety

I have aluminium body and awd and the car is ok. Maybe you have something like light ashh(assh ?) chassis or too High end interior ? Maybe quality points ?

3 Likes

Armed to conquer the road and whichever condition thrown at it, 365 days a year. Introducing the all-new CSM Darius FT. Available for $17,450(1). Be sure to contact your nearest CSM dealer for special conditions and lease plans for fleet deals.

1. Rounded price in AMU, with 0% markup.

Xtra comeback pics which are hardly fancy (stupid potato PC)

4 Likes

I’m able to get a turbo I6, premium seats, 4WD, a locking diff, advanced auto and some sick alloys in under the limit - try to avoid using quality points because that can very quickly skyrocket ET.

3 Likes

Good tip! I hit every target except pricing on my first try. Needed to get 1.500 down, but that was no problem.
It is more than achievable

1 Like

2012 Evgenis Orthros 2.0T AWD

The 2012 Evgenis Orthros 2.0T AWD is a car of many capabilities. From its upmarket interior, efficient new 4-cylinder turbo engine capable of over 50 UK mpg, advanced technology and sharp styling, all the way to its rough terrain capabilities and commanding driving position there is simply nothing to love.

For a limited time only get your new Orthros 2.0T AWD with the Advanced Technology Pack for free and £2,000 deposit contribution for £350 pcm with no upfront costs. Only available at selected dealers and while stocks last, terms and conditions apply*

*This bears no representation of the actual AMU cost

14 Likes

View of the rear:

The hatch can be opened like a van, also the bumper can be folded down to create an extra step or to run the rails for the stretcher over them.

Pictures of the normal Version

9 Likes

cool
blingee

2L TWIN TURBO V10

200 HP

ULTIMATE PRESTIGE

Don't let your memes be dreams

14 Likes

2012 MILAE Zenith SBE5 Lite

(this is not a cellphone)

The best from Korea has arrived.
Starting from $21000.

Pictures

13 Likes

cries in production feasibility

3 Likes

Its made by swiss clockmakers, they’re used to making tiny parts, right?

5 Likes

Fair reason :sunglasses:

Pretty sure In an old csr I entered a 2.0 V12, I think that was back in kei

btw I didn’t upload a front pic because it has the same fixtures

11 Likes

For just 49 Mauritian Rupees* you to can own the Reduit Automotive GSR8… Why? because it has a V8 and moar wagon, what else would you want? Maybe our award winning 7 day warranty will tickle your fancy… No?.. Then you may as well just buy a large goat…

*Price only for fleet orders and my mate Sanjiv

4 Likes

Well, I had to rework my entry a bit, so I modified some shapes (the headlights)

2.2Turbo, 200+hp, it smells like a sportscar, it sounds like a sportscar but it’s a van :sunglasses:

13 Likes