CSR95 - Mount for a medic

Would also make sense just to ban parts with the flags: “no mass production”

Not really a rule suggestion, but a scoring question: between reliability and asc, which would you say is more important, and where would it fit in this rubric?

We’ll address the issues (lack of reliability reguirement and such) later today

Yeah but I mean the second row of seats is necessarly +2 or +3 or can we go with full seats ? And is it useful to have a 3rd row of seats ?

You could try harder to win and then you’d be able to set the challenge in any decade you wanted to! If I win then I’ll set it in 2019 and ask for an Arctic ambulance commuter that doubles as an unmarked police car. And I’ll do it with a song in my heart because it would irk you sooooo much!

5 Likes

@DoctorNarfy As this is a custom vehicle to fit Dr. Wurtsmachts needs the layout of the vehicle will be different than regular ambulance or medical dispatch vehicle. (But the vehicle can look like an ambulance or a medical dispatch vehicle)

I made this simple picture to illustrate how the setup would look like in a wagon.

We will also edit the rules to clarify some things like the needed cargo space.

@MasterDoggo No third rows for vehicles as the picture above illustrates and only +2 or +3 for rear seating.

@undercoverhardwarema We will add minimum reliability and safety to the ruleset .

6 Likes

Edited the main post:

Added minimum safety: 40
Added minimum reliability: 55
Reduced the minimum comfort from 40 to 35

Edited the main post x2:

Added minimum cargo volume 1000(L)

6 Likes

Entries are now open

Just to clarify, is that just cargo or cargo+passengers? I’m working on something & the wagon body I’m using got 757L cargo volume & 2370L passenger volume with 2+2 seating, load capacity is currently 2065.3 lb with how I have it set up/tuned currently.

That means cargo volume so minimum cargo volume is 1000L

“Don’t worry, the americans know what they’re doing”

The 2012 Corsica Yosemite

It’s good.

16 Likes

Added service cost to the main post:

Not very important:

• Service costs, Dr. Wurstmacht has some connections with people who will order parts and work on his cars inexpensively.

(I know it isn’t very nice to edit the rules after the challenge has opened, but I hope that this edit won’t screw your plans up too badly)

2 Likes

Alkaev Auto Industries ambulance concept, made from a modified version of their Voyager wagon. It features the same AWD system and turbocharged I5 engine. Its suspension has been raised to allow for better ground clearance, useful for clearing curbs and for handling awful back roads. The front cabin area has largely remained the same. It still has SATNAV but has had some additional space for radios added. The rear area has been stripped and modified to allow room for a stretcher and storage for other equipment. There is a small folding bench in the second row that can be easily folded out of the way or removed entirely. These are made in batches as they’re ordered, and there just so happens to be a couple extra that Dr. Wurstmacht could purchase.

1 Like

AEKI Godsvagn.

13 Likes

8 Likes

Heyo! I go a vehicle for your CSR! Its called the "Chirashi JSK(Jigyo-Sha Kyaria / Business carrier) Chrirashi is a japanese car company, originaing from 1941 when they made planes for the japanese air force. I is now an established mid-high price car company, competeing with the likes of Audi.

1 Like

Driving is about feeling, about being connected to the road.

To do this you need a finely crafted tool, a machine with ultimate handling, response and power.

The new for 2012 LLA Sceptor WS may be the tool for you. The WS may not be the top of the line model, but rather than bonkers power the WS offers traction, smoothness and comfort. Considering the cars weight the 2.0 4 cylinder turbo offers reasonable fuel economy again without going bonkers on power. Driving through the advanced auto the car will smoothly cruise at 70 Mph on the Motorway without disrupting comfort when you have to reach and shift.

For $23,325 we hope you find the right package in the LLA Sceptor WS

4 Likes

Comfort. Innovation. Anhultz.

The 2012 Anhultz Dione Tour. Only 24990$*
Contact your Anhultz dealership to learn more.

*price has been rounded to be more “ad-like”

8 Likes

Franklin Marshall HiWay 3000p MPV in SkyStorm grey. $20,159 (@0%)

1 Like

2012 Huangdou Starlight Trek

china numba 1

面包车 but not a 面包车

26 Likes