CSR95 - Mount for a medic

Cabover design allows for superb city driving.

4 Likes

Arkadus Legacy

Built from the ground up for comfort, the Arkadus Legacy will carry you up the hills on hydropneumatic suspension, the roar of the 3.5L V8 allowing ultimate freedom.

Producing 226HP@6300RPM and 327Nm@3000RPM,
you can reach speeds of 137 MPH and a 0-60 of 8.23s.

you toocan cruise effortlessly at 30.8MPG, and enjoy the comforts of a high riding position, plenty of torque, and a beautiful exterior.

The Arkadus Legacy Utility allows easy removal of the second road bench seat, and has enough cargo space to fit any load, and the Pneumatic suspention is fully capable of handling it.

5 Likes

Kazume Kazume

A facelifted wagon with a nice engine and AWD, nothing here to hate.

Promote the brand

18 Likes

Sadly 6.5 liter V8s and ladder frames don’t fit in the climate for this CSR :frowning:

Trying to Europeanize an American truck is painful, lost over 4 liters in displacement in the quest for fuel economy

You mean something like this?

1 Like

BCT cars present the sentry, a SUV capable of going where is needed.
Fitted with a V6 NA engine with variable distribution in time and lift,like a c*vic but better, that provides you with 218hp, and 90% of maximum torque from 1500rpm up to 6000rpm. All this power is delivered to an all wheel drive with viscous differential that allow you to drive offroad on easy to medium terrain (this is not an extreme offroad vehicle)
It has an average fuel comsumption of 9.8L per 100kms thanks to our advanced automatic transmission with 7 gears, the last going over the maximum speed, allowing low comsumption cruise.
Can load up to 1550kgs of load, with 1260L of cargo space. The 3 person rear seats can be folded to increase the load space.
The equipment is completed with premium quality interiors and, satnav system, electric steering, complete stability control with ABS and TC and hydropneumatic suspension for a good ride comfort and high security. The hydropneumatic suspension allows you to select the ride height when driving at low speeds, increasing the offroad capability and make easier to load cargo on the trunk by lowering the rear of the car

you can order one now for 22212 dollars key in hand, hope you like the car

1 Like

you didn’t read the rules? :thinking:
Car type must be wagon, suv, minivan or a van, as Dr. Wurstmacht needs room for his medical equipment
(So don’t enter pickups, sedans, hatchbacks or sports cars)

And you haven’t seen my actual post with a serious car.

The Bruto I built in response to CC9020.

ah, yeah, I’m sorry, my mistake :frowning:
Good luck on the competition :+1:

1 Like

oooh, I like your way of thinking. Toss the patients in the bed and hang on. Maybe pushrods was the wrong way to go.

Edit: With a V8 the doctor can not only deliver patients, but also deliver their cars. Maybe their entire family, too. Up a mountain. Sadly, it appears the doctor does not want to deliver a family and all of their possessions up a mountain. If he does, we at 'Murica extend the Way of the V8 to him.

2 Likes

Ambiwlans

Is This A Medical Vehicle?

It’s call ambulance in Welsh, so I guess so?

Can The Wind Flow Through Your Hair?

Yep, it’s a convertible!

Does It Have 2 Rows Of Seats?

It does!

Is This The Best Medical Car You Can Buy?

Yes, it’s under $20,000

4 Likes

Just gotta fine tune the suspension a click and I’ll submit.

4 Likes

'Murica. Or not?

4 Likes

Wyvern Automotive would like to present…

The brand new, Chaffinch - 3.0i Estate

Wyvern Automotive is proud to show you the first look at its freshly redesigned Chaffinch model, powered by a brand new 3.0L, direct injection Inline 6 to provide silky smooth power delivery and operational efficiency.

21 hours left!

Accepted entries:

• CorsicaUnknown
  • Jaimz
  • LinkLuke
  • DoctorNarfy
  • MasterDoggo
  • Elizipeazie
  • Oldenways
  • UndercoverHardware
  • conan
  • yangx2
  • NickingHC
  • Cheeseman
  • Lava_Cake
  • Mikonp7
  • Kobocrashi
  • Keikyun
  • Brunator
  • Caine
  • Flamers
  • Urbanliner
  • @Xepy needs an ad

Entries that doesn’t meet the requirements:

7 Likes

I have an ad:

1 Like

sorry @Detsikeulii’s bad

it’s true though, I looked and didn’t see it :joy: Sorry mate :stuck_out_tongue:

The fact mine meets the requirements pleases me