Koenigsegg Gemera 2020.
Power 1727 hp.
This work of art.

Gemera_2020_-_Gemera_2020.car (90.8 KB)

1 Like

what the heck is going on that bumper

1 Like

it looks like I overdone :smile:

Much more fitting for its intended role. Still doesn’t look anything like a businessman’s car should, though.

1 Like

Certainly does not fit, just the word businessman has been revolving on the tongue when I thought to call this car. This is just an economy class. It is also impossible to invest their wealth in this machine, moreover, businessmen take something more stereotyped, but not that.

Gemera 2020 TRack.
Now it car became better.

Gemera_2020_for_Hirochi_track_-_Gemera_2020_for_Hirochi_track.car (89.9 KB)

I present a new car for the track and the city - Felisiostrax. Unfortunately, it turned out to be heavy.
Engine: High-technology Beam, 4.8 L, 694 HP.
The specific power is 0.190 kW per kg.
The braking distance is 62 meters.
Wheels - Đ 160 / 75R16 90W.
Weight - 2468 kg, 5441 pounds.
Acceleration 0 -100 - 5.2 seconds.
Price - $ 90.100.

Fellisiostrax3_-_Fellisiostrax3.car (27.9 KB)

1 Like

Track and city?

I honestly don’t want to criticize someone that is having fun with a game, but I think you would enjoy it more and be able to make better cars, which is more fun in the end, if you tried to get somewhat of a grip about how real cars are working.

In the city, this huge behemoth would be a nightmare to park and maneuver. On the track, it is unnecessarily big and heavy too. But all that power probably is of no use since this heavy 700 hp car has tyres that is about as wide as the original VW Beetle had. The braking distance is horrible for a car with that kind of power, and roof scoops on a convertible top, how are they supposed to work and why?

Maybe you should sit down and think and ask yourself “what kind of car do I want to build”, and if “city and track” was the main use of the car, maybe start with choosing a body that’s not from a 60s yank tank and build something that would work out from that, instead of just rushing out new cars all the time.

Because this is probably as close to “The Homer” as you can get in Automation, to say it nice…

5 Likes

Ha ha, it looks like I put together a hybrid.
It is not clear why I did not pay attention to it, although I surely saw all this.

Koenigsegg_tuning5_-_Koenigsegg_tuning5.car (40.0 KB)
Konigsegg without artefacts.

LaFerrari LaPocalipse 2013.

LaFerrari_-_LaPocalipse.car (25.8 KB)

2 Likes

Bel Atmosphera.

It bears no relation whatsoever to its real-life counterpart - it doesn’t even use the same body.

@Knugcab you hit the nail on the head about the Felisiotrax being too big and heavy to be of any use in the city or at the track.

1 Like

Longeron.
This picup have aluminium space frame with Light AHS steel.
In summary body has a weight of 1527 kg.
Acceleration makes up 4.6 secund, in compared with the old Ferrari their cars have an acceleration of 3.4 sec.
I liked his clearly control.

Longeron_-_Longeron.car (21.5 KB)

1 Like

MultiThreadAxleZup.
This car have power 372 hp, 468 nm.
Weight 1264 kg.
Acceleration 3.9 sec, but Power to Weight Ratio only 0.193 kW on kg.
Material panels is Carbon Fibre, frame is monocoque.
6 cilinder flat Boxer show good result in concrete embodyment.
A precisely balanced car, and it is a car even similar to cars of other competitors from Atmatn.
The latter is an achievement for me.

MultiThreadAxleZup_-_MultiThreadAxleZup.car (19.6 KB)

3 Likes

Vulcan has setup record on Gravel Hillclimb 2 track in Italy which makes up 8.22.177.
If compare this motor with a pneumatic wrench, which is necessary to tighten the nut on the wheel, then it is 7 times more powerful than it.

Vulcan_-_Vulcan.car (18.5 KB)

Do you actually know how powerful is a pneumatic wrench is?

Well, for example, I know well that to tighten the nut on the Audi wheel, required a force of 160 nm, so it turns out that 1106/160 = 6.9125.

Ah yes, the car is as masculine as Jared Leto. Very cool

1 Like

Honestly speaking, throwing in some sexism will not improve your mediocre car designs…

3 Likes