CVJOINTsequence's cars

This happened because I constantly operated on English words, but at the same time, Americans and British did not constantly influence me, and I myself lived in another country. Therefore, it’s normal for me to think completely in English, I also constantly think about creating my own language for thought, but I don’t take the time for it yet.
Therefore, all my favorite words are English, but they are very difficult to build into a text, to build into a text, all the more so quickly. And I need to think of at least 4 sentences at a time. Last year I was very successful in doing this. And I could think about 20 things at once. Therefore, it is not surprising that I have a very formal, framework multithreaded thinking. But at the moment I am only thinking about one thing at a time, because for now I have enough, and I abandoned the development.
But it was only last year that I was the smartest person on earth.
Mind, erudition, practice - which branches would you most develop?
But at the same time, I can immediately say that no one will need your mind.

i will develop the mind so i can get big brain :smiley:

6 Likes

i already got big brain

1 Like

who needs netflix or disney+ when you can just read this thread :joy:

Chrysler a57 multibank.

8 Likes

I understood what you wanted to say about the Kruger effect, and I won’t read it further. I’m glad you were able to realize what I said.
I do not like psychology, because psychologists poorly formulate thoughts and I am too lazy to read them. And during self-development, I constantly had to delve into myself, but I always derive the most clear-cut patterns that I discovered.
The essence of my methods is the most accurate reflection of reality, constant analysis and synthesis, and therefore I have millions of rules on how to behave, how to live, etc.

Hello to all.
Tell me, where in Italy or America you can ride a bike at a speed of 40 km/h? Where I will go depends on this issue. Judging by google maps in compact Italy, people generally don’t need a bike. If this so, then I won’t go there.
But the concentration of forces in me can cause an unstable atmosphere in this area.
Thanks.

I believe you can ride a bike in any country.

Not everywhere, I can use it!
I would like to be able to move through the city center, in squares and in the countryside. And in the same Italy, crossing cities is problematic. I would like to set speed records in the square, and there should be a good area around the city where you can travel for a long time.
Therefore, I need a specific city.
My city is good for cycling. Although there are not many places in the radius.

Hi Automation forum,

This is George from Technical Support. Thanks for your message about your concerns about a glitch that appears to be happening in your system that runs the forums. I’ve taken a look at the information you have provided and you certainly do appear to be right, there seems to be something going on with CVJOINTsequence and we’re unsure on how to approach this because this never appears to have happened before. I know this sounds daft given you all know how technology works, but I think it is clear we’ve done all of this before we have to start playing around with some stuff on our end.

Please make sure you have attempted the following:

• Reset or rebooted CVJOINTsequence
  • Updated all drivers relating to CVJOINTsequence
  • Failing this, conducted a complete and clean reinstall of CVJOINTsequence

If this continues to fail, please do not hesitate in letting me know and then we will have a go at fiddling with some of the stuff on our end to see if we can get things running smoothly again. We really do apologise for any inconvenience caused, I’m baffled as to why:

has happened. It really is mind-boggling as, like it says, this was the smartest person on Earth just last year. Something clearly must’ve gone wrong at some point. Let me know how things go and then we will really look into it.

Thanks again and kindest regards,
George from Technical Support

I love you really CVJOINTsequence don’t take it too seriously <3

16 Likes

All of this has truly been the most confusing thing I’ve experienced, and I’ve seen my younger self. Thank you for looking into this and hope nothing bad happens!

1 Like

Your message made me think, but thanks for the versatile interpretation.
Yes, you are right, I can change at any time, depending on the circumstances.
But I think you cannot help me. I am constantly influenced by other abnormal people. I am sure that when I leave Russia, my condition will improve, and I will stop losing my mind. One moment made me go crazy, but it will still remain in my story, and I will not change the direction of movement.
Thanks for the support.
In my mind, in my head

1 Like

I am both amazed and frightened.
CHRYSLER A57 MULTIBANK.

12 Likes

If I could understand anything of what you wrote, chances are that it would be either the best or the worst thing I have read in my whole life, there is no chance that it would be anywhere in between…

2 Likes

Google translate helps

2 Likes