D9 Motorworks

(its in dutch)
“the roads?
conquered.
the wild?
waiting.”
OK so update. one of my friends will be joining D9 with the BV company (story and stuff coming later)
the BV Ranger (WW2 van)
-Bv stands for berg voertuig which is mountain car in english-

1 Like

(BV Keylux, the car that screwed them over)

The BV Keylux MK2. It won’t fail this time

The D9 remake of the Keylux and true to D9s ways its a sports car

The keylux series seem really bare to me, there’s tons of empty space where fixtures could be to help liven up the cars.

Some advice I can give is to experiment(with fixtures and the layering) and try to improve with every car you design. It can go a really long way to making some great cars with automation.

1 Like

REEEEEE!

Someone entered my turf!
(The Netherlands)

Get ready to be SWIPED by Anhultz!
(not trying to be rude, competition is very welcome, but if you think you are running the first Dutch company in the Automationverse, you’re wrong
here is proof
)

ok? me and my friend thought we were the first but, ya never know (i wont rival or something)

apparently not.

thing is: Anhultz is like VW. a bit of every demographic in their lineup (eventually)

so you gotta rival me in some way

that offroad thing is kind of a Rival to my 100 already lol

whatever :neutral_face:

i have no problem with some rivalry.
But my lore is at 1948 (1963 in Automation)

so… if you wanna have the throne, try to get it :stuck_out_tongue:

You could collaborate on lore together, having rival company’s isn’t something I’ve seen here on the automation forums. Friendly competition though of course and in the spirit of making something different.

also, i do have the D9 company so i might rival with that & BV. BV is like land rover to me (mainly just off roaders)

since we’re rivaling what year will this be?

ok so this is even more epic

210 views! thanks!

1 Like

I need a name for this
any suggestions?

called it the carrier

You know, there have been a few dutch companies round here before right?

1 Like

well damn…
gonna keep mky mouth shut then…

Sorry…

are we still rivalling?

if you are aiming for the stuff i am making, yes

but i will not BruteForce it

if you have offroaders ill rival those or if you have a car thats from the 1980s onward ill rival those with the normal company :slight_smile: