Daily Notepad (est. 1984)

Welcome to the Daily Notepad. We are a news source for the Automation/BeamNG Community. So many things are car related. Have some fun looking at some topics.

Daily Notepad June 1st 2018 “Shromet Appalachian E Crashes During Testing”

Late Yesterday the Shromet Appalachian E (Electric) was being tested when they took a corner too fast and they hit a barrier. Luckily no one was harmed unlike the incident in 2016 with Blaire Automotive’s founder Keith Rodman (1950-2016) after they’re concept car plummeted down a mountain. Authorities have later found that the stability controls malfunctioned. Officials will further look into this incident.

1 Like

Daily Notepad July 16th 2005 “New Alissa found driving in Atoll”

The new Alissa Diego was seen driving in Atoll today. We were just walking by when we saw Alissa conduct a test drive of their new car. The 2005 Alissa Diego BT. Passers by say it looks stylish and sleek, and that if it’s a cry for help. They’ll buy it. Alissa Motors says that this new car is equipped with a reverse camera and a brand new concept of an Infotainment System. Which gives you a digital map, radio, and touch screen. All in one. The new Diego is also likely to have a 2.4L I4. Making it a bit sporty. Though the test vehicle (shown in photo) has an I3 to make it slower and be seen more by passers by.

1 Like

you pulled a hammond lmao

1 Like

Oh yeah I did.

Daily Notepad July 3rd 2018 “Appalachian incident solved”

Regarding the incident last month. CCTV footage has been released showing how the Appalachian E’s stability system failed. In the video a mom let’s her child while no one is looking to shove their toy car in it’s wheel well. When arrested and interrogated she quote “Didn’t like the Shromet brand” when asked why she doesn’t like it she answered with “Because a lady at a dealership wouldn’t let my teenage son get a car for free. Even after the cashier was told that he had good grades and was a good child.” The woman known as Hinoki Sakamoko has been arresting on multiple charges of Attempted Murder, Destruction of Private Property, and Child Endangerment. Her children have been taken to their grand parents where they’ll stay. @DoctorNarfy

Daily Notepad August 1st 2018 “Regarding the Appalachian E post”

Today we have found out that the post from July is fake. What actually caused the Appalachian E’s stability system to malfunction and skid into the slanted barrier. Was two plastic bags the came from a teenager’s convertible. One got caught in the Axle wrapping around it and another one got caught in the stability system power generator which caused it to malfunction when they took the corner at which they were going 55 miles per hour. I teenage boy (Okkana Sini) was arrested on charges of Underage Drinking, Auto Theft, Attempted Murder, Destruction of Private Property, and First Degree Murder. The employee who made the July post has been let off. We are sorry for any confusion it caused. Honiki Sakamoko is not a real person, so basically the whole July post is fake. Have a nice day. @DoctorNarfy

seems like Shromet overcomplicated stuff by giving the ESC (and therefore ECU) a seperate alternator…

1 Like

Daily Notepad February 10th 2019 “Safety concerns rise on Fujigoko’s road”

Road Safety concerns rise in Fujigoko. 4 accidents have already happened this week on in which with an Alberta plummeting down the mountain. All the accidents seem to be related to the Boamba Turnpike. Which consists of windy roads. The Boamba Turnpike is also the road the Keith Rodman owner of Blaire Automotive. Met his demise after their concept self driving car the Blaire Ithmus tumbled down the mountain. Officials will look further into the story.

Daily Notepad March 7th 2019 “The problem with Corsica’s muscle car being in Europe”

Recently at the Geneva Autoshow. Corsica Motors unveiled their plans for going back to Europe. But there’s a problem with that.

Corsica is known for their fast and absolutely amazing cars. But the Cheetah just doesn’t fit with the roads and overall feel of Europe.

People in Europe typically drive wagons, hatchbacks, or sedans. So seeing a muscle car would be a strange sight. We know they sell the Mustang in Europe and that doesn’t fit either.

Though the Cheetah is an amazing car it just doesn’t fit with the overall feel of Europe and it’s car culture.

2 Likes

By that theory, the Germans have no need or want for the Mustang.

However…

2 Likes

Man Cherry. Debunking news left and right.

Well I have seen a couple of Mustangs in Europe, lots of them apparently. So I can’t see how this is a bad idea.

1 Like