[deleted]

New section for you that I am thinking of, it’s called the banlist, cozy place only few people ever visit! Please stop spamming your own thread and update the OP with new info instead. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Sadly, When the update came out, I had to move all of the car files into the steam models folder, and it won’t accept the files. If anyone has an updated version of their car or a new model, PM the files to me! Sorry about this setback, but I could not control it. :cry:

If you haven’t updated your standalone launcher version, you really should still have that in b1418, and it should still work.

I will try to keep this running with the new updates, so if you have a car that you would like me to put into the magazine, PM me.

But if you want to get in the magazine, you have to to one big task…

Get me a taco.

Do I have to make the Taco, or can i get it from Taco Bell?

Doesn’t matter. I like it either way.

I’ll consider entering soon.

I still think Killrob’s post is the funniest thing I’ve ever read on this forum :laughing:

Lol yea. Happened a long time ago.

so are entries still open?

Yes! :smiley:

PM sent, not to overcomplicate things with Rob :mrgreen:

I am looking for luxury cars. If your company has any, Send them in! :smiley: I need at least 3

What year should we make it from? I have a luxury car from 97, so I may need to modify it for a different year.

You can make it 2015 or 2016

I’m waiting the 1st number! :slight_smile:

How long do you reckon the whole magazine will take you to make?

It depends. If I don’t have much to do It would take about 1-2 weeks if there is stuff to do 2-4 weeks

Does the entries still opened? I’ve just send my car to Speedemon.

NEWS! We are now offering “jobs”. Current job offers are:

• Car reviewers (I am inexperienced at doing reviews)
  • Car finders (Find cars that are 2015 and up that can go into the magazine)
  • Picture Cropping(Crop cars into pictures and stuff)

At the end of every magazine there will be a big shout out to the people who are helping! :mrgreen:

Message to the devs: I don’t know if this is allowed so if it is not, tell me and I will get rid of this post.

Do you will test the new Excelsior?