[deleted]

I will in the next issue, I already have the Montes Urban you sent me. :slight_smile:

Is this ever getting made? :stuck_out_tongue:

True!

I am going to release the magazine in october. I want some people to apply for jobs before I publish it. The main job I want at the moment is the car reviewer.

Is anyone here a good car reviewer? I need a reviewer soon. I want to release the first issue in October and I can’t without a reviewer.

Contact with USDMFTW.

I’ve got some reviewing skills.

Before USDMFTW makes any commitments, he probably should consider that other commitment he made on releasing two reviews he said would be out on Sunday, three Sundays ago :laughing:

Else that’ll be an indication of his availability!

i know you’re busy with getting it made but how can i apply a car for reviewing?

I am going to test you.

Do a review on a Hyundai Accent.

Send the review back to me whenever you want! :slight_smile:

I will judge it and see if you are good for the job!

PS. If others are interested, you can do the review and send it to me.

[quote=“Speedemon”]

I am going to test you.

PS. If others are interested, you can do the review and send it to me.[/quote]

lol no i meant how do i apply to get a car into the magazine lol i suck at reviews

[quote=“cpufreak101”]

I am going to test you.

PS. If others are interested, you can do the review and send it to me.
lol no i meant how do i apply to get a car into the magazine lol i suck at reviews[/quote]

Oh. :laughing:

You can just send in the file containing your car Model with trims, engines and engine variants.

Just a question… from the outside it looks like this is a case of everyone wants it, but no one (including the host) does want to put in the work. Is this continuing to be a farce of smoke and mirrors or are you getting your stuff together soon? This will be moved to the off topic section if things continue as they started.

I will continue work and put hard work into the magazine. I just got a reviewer today so things will be going way faster! :smiley:

Small update:
We are trying to get things done at full speed! The reviewer (titleguy1) is getting the reviews done and our photo cropper (TheTom) has got all the pictures we need! I am going to put the magazine together, and put it into a pdf format ASAP. Stay tuned! :smiley:

How are now the Injection Magazine?

Almost done! Just need to finish editing the Montes review pages, put in a table of contents, and put them into pdf files.

Great!

I might be down to help out, my rag is sort of crashing/burning due to lack of interest from companies.

Finally…
It’s here…
It’s the first issue…
AND YOU CAN SEE IT…

[size=150]PRESENTING THE FIRST INJECTION MAGAZINE ISSUE[/size]

dropbox.com/s/3uueqeammgup9yh/Injection%20Magazine%20Oct%202015.pdf?dl=0

REMEMBER: This magazine is a WIP and things will be improved overtime. There are some issues too, for example, one issue I have is with page size.
Some pages don’t fit with other pages. So I might have to set a specific page size. Feedback is welcome, but don’t hate!

Hope you enjoyed the first issue! :slight_smile:

EDIT: In preparation for the next issue, hopefully coming out in late November or early December, I would like some companies to send in their off-road vehicles!