[deleted]

Are there any limitations and/or requirements for the hot hatch comparison?

Speedemon. Do you received the urban mrp clubsport?

Yes.

[size=200]Cervus 600 VS Auxuras STL[/size]

[size=200]Auxuras STL[/size]

[size=150]Cervus 600[/size]

[quote][size=150]Getting into the Auxuras I automatically feel comfortable, but then I start to feel a bit off. It is not as comfy as I thought it would be. The STL did not meet my expectations there. Thankfully we have the 600 to fill in that gap. Ventilated massage seats were equipped with the Cervus that the factory gave me.[/size]
[/quote]

[size=200]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/size]

[quote][size=200]SPECS[/size]

[size=150]Auxuras STL - Cervus 600[/size]

[size=150][ul]Speed[/ul]
272.6 KPH - 274.7 KPH

[ul]Acceleration[/ul]
6.2 - 5.5

[ul]
Power[/ul]
312HP - 340HP

[ul]Sportiness[/ul]
40.1 - 42.1

[ul]Reliability[/ul]
66.0 - 42.9

[ul]Drivability[/ul]
59.8 - 49.8

[ul]Comfort[/ul]
48.5 - 62.3

[ul]Safety[/ul]
68.7 - 67.4

[ul]Utility[/ul]
40.7 - 43.1

[ul]Practicality [/ul]
66.0 - 66.5

[ul]Economy[/ul]
9.98 L/100KM - 9.79 L/100KM
[ul]

Base Price[/ul]
$62 000 - $63 400[/size][/quote]

[size=200]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/size]

[quote][size=200]OVERALL SCORE[/size]

[size=150]Auxuras - 6.5 / 10

Cervus - 8 / 10[/size][/quote]

[quote]
[size=150]The Cervus won me over with superior comfort and sportiness. The Cervus gave me a rush of adrenaline and immediately made me feel happy in many different ways. It only had a few issues but one big one brought down the score. It still pulled of a great score in the end. Thank the magicians at Cervus for this mad creation![/size][/quote]

CERVUS HOME PAGE
AUXURAS HOME PAGE

[size=85]Injection Feb 20th 2016[/size]

[size=10]This is my first full review/comparison. It is not going to be perfect. If you see any flaws or things you would like to point out, you can do so. Constructive criticism is allowed but no hate please. Hope you enjoyed![/size]

Having pictures to know which exact cars we’re talking about would help.

Edited

Speedemon, when you publish the hot hatch comparison?

I kind of gave up on the first bit but you can re-submit your entries now! :slight_smile:

Hi Speedemon! Great and precise review of my Cervus 600 and the Auxuras STL. It seems that you really enjoyed writing it. :wink:
However, as you can see I have a way higher reliability…

Most likely you have not installed all the mods and therefore there is insufficient cooling, because some of the vents are missing.
No matter! Maybe it is also my fault, because I haven’t told you precise enough which ones you need. But even I myself don’t know anymore which mods exactly I am using, because I use so much of them. I [At this point I want to thank the guys who create them. They do an incredible job!]

I just want that potential buyers know that the 600 isn’t such a diva and doesn’t break down every hundred kilometres. :wink:
Anyway, nicely done! :smiley:

In fact, the reliability scores on both cars seem quite off. I would be surprised if those were the true figures, so perhaps Auxaras needs to submit their own amendment!

Mid reliability.

[quote=“porsche9999”]Hi Speedemon! Great and precise review of my Cervus 600 and the Auxuras STL. It seems that you really enjoyed writing it. :wink:
However, as you can see I have a way higher reliability…

Most likely you have not installed all the mods and therefore there is insufficient cooling, because some of the vents are missing.
No matter! Maybe it is also my fault, because I haven’t told you precise enough which ones you need. But even I myself don’t know anymore which mods exactly I am using, because I use so much of them. I [At this point I want to thank the guys who create them. They do an incredible job!]

I just want that potential buyers know that the 600 isn’t such a diva and doesn’t break down every hundred kilometres. :wink:
Anyway, nicely done! :smiley:[/quote]

There might have been an issue with the mods so I am sorry about that. A few things went wrong when installing mods on the steam version. I did my best to get them all on but the issues I had prevented me from being able to use the mods. :confused:
But it was a pleasure to review your car, so thank you for that! :slight_smile:

Great review :smiley: , i lost honorably :laughing: , anyway here is the picture of my reliability , still lower then Cervus and i changed to year 2016 as the Auxuras STL reviewed should be 2014

TBH , Cervus brand is more prestigious then Auxuras but maybe that’s me , but i like it that you compare the 600 and not the 900 to the STL as Auxuras doesn’t really have a full-size flagship car like the 7-Series

Devs please delete this thread. Going to make a new one that fits the new forum.