Did I break the game?

Hey so I’m playing around in sandbox on the Kee engine, and i designed a small, fun car… its lap time around the automation track is… 1:04.71… and after accelerating up to top speed, it continues through all turns at ~11,000rpm in 7th gear… did i break the game or something?

In case anyones wondering, its a front-engine fwd with a 800cc turbo motor pushing 375 ponies with a seven speed dual clutch, weighing in at 996.4lb. Top speed of 181.8mph, reaching 62 in 3.8s.

1 Like

Yep, you broke the game. Assuming you didn’t change anything in the .Lua files manually.

How you did that though, is a mystery! Which version are you using and can you upload the exported file?

1 Like

Game Version: 170116
MacDaddy - Miniscule.zip (71.3 KB)

It does that on my end as well. You officially broke the game.

Edit: Apparently, it seems to not need any rear brakes. As it still has them, brake balance is off by infinite, giving you an infinite boost in drivability and sportiness.

3 Likes

Brakes have always been heavily biased towards the front as weight transfers to the front. This car specifically is under 1000lb so it definitely doesn’t need rear brakes